All reviewsold millfull size washer and dryerpatriot parkmaster bedroomstainless appliancesnice granitekitchen islandsectional sofathe beautiful pool areakids loved the pool and slidelaundry roomgreat condolot of road noisehardwood floorsplenty of closet spacedirty clotheswalking distance
Reviewed July 13, 2012

My husband and two kids stayed there for a long weekend after the 4th. My kids (age 2 and 3) loved the pool, it was great. Smooth check in, clean spacious rooms, whats not to like? I saw prior complaints about noise, I am a super light sleeper and never had an issue. In fact when they turned on the jets for the waterslide every am it woke me up, but no other noise outside of our room. Location close to dollywood and splash park make this an ideal choice.

Room Tip: no spa or room service, but wouldn't let me leave it blank.
Reviewed July 9, 2012

My family and I arrived July 4th, 2012 and stayed until the 7th. This was our first time staying at Cherokee Lodge, but certainly will not be our last. There was more than ample room in the condo, and it was very clean and beautifully decorated. The view of the mountains was fabulous, and the staff was great. My kids loved the pool and waterslide. We stayed in a three bedroom unit, and although there was a lot of traffic noise from the master bedroom it was well worth the trade-off for the location. You can't go to Pigeon Forge and not expect a lot of traffic and noise. If you are looking for peace and serenity get a cabin in the woods, but if you are looking for the cleanest condo with the best location stay at Cherokee Lodge.

2  Thank Tracy W
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We arrived on July 4th and had a great time. Check in was a breeze- maybe 2 minutes. We stayed in room 506. I had booked room 508 but the hotel called to let me know they were moving us to accommodate all for the holiday. I appreciate that they called to let us know, and moving two doors down was no big deal. The people at the desk were very pleasant and happy to answer questions. The room looked exactly as pictured on the web site. It was perfect for the 4 of us (2 adults, 2 children). For those the complained about the cleanliness of the room, ours was great. The only thing would be that there were a few stains on the carpet- but it is a rental so what can you expect. The place is stocked with everything you could need which is nice if you are eating in the room. Please keep in mind that this isn't a hotel so there is not daily maid service. They had left everything we would need for our stay.

The best part was that we were able to watch the fireworks right from the balcony of our room. No dealing with crowds and had a great view. This hotel is on a road that is parallel to the Parkway so it's not on as busy of a road. You can also take this road to get many places without having to get on the Parkway, which was nice when traffic was bad. We were able to zip all the way down to the Inn at Christmas Place in no time. You can also walk to the Old Mill area which has shopping and restaurants.

We also had a great time at the pool. I liked that there were no stairs in the pool, it was the walk in style. So my 2 year old could enjoy the shallow end and my oldest could ride the waterside, which she LOVED! It was busy but there were always fresh towels stocked and people were pleasant and courteous in the pool area.

The only negative I would say is that there is noise from the road- the balcony is not a relaxing place when the cars are flying by. However, it did not interfere with our sleeping. I would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: If you are concerned about noise you might want to pick the 5th floor and not be right over the pool area. The web site has a layout of the rooms.
Reviewed July 1, 2012

My husband and I stayed in this condo for 5 nights, in Pigeon Forge. The stay was a gift from my mother in law. The people working there were very nice. The condo was nice, and somewhat, clean. The noise from the road (traffic) was bothersome. Then the folks above us must of had kids, who liked to run and run. and run. Last time we stayed at Bear Crossings, and that place was quiet, they must have thicker walls. I would maybe recommend the Cherokee Lodge Condos, if you are planning a trip, off season!!!

Room Tip: I don't really know if they have any quiter rooms
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Maryez
Reviewed June 25, 2012

My daughter and her family stayed in the winter. I, was a short stay, Just one night. we are going to book again this summer. The grandkids want to swim in outside pool. It looked like fun.Location was great and the staff was friendly.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family