“Home away from home !”

Cherokee Lodge Condos
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We stayed here last June and absolutely loved it. We had a Dollywood package and just took a chance when choosing our hotel because we had never heard of it. The condo was very clean and cozy. The pool was fun and not crowded even in the evening. We are staying there again in two weeks. We are very excited and looking forward to coming back "home".

• Stayed: June 2011

Reviewed May 20, 2012

This is our 3rd trip to Cherokee Lodge Condos and I'm disappointed after this visit. We stayed in Unit 407 for one night. The elevator floor was full of water as if someone had spilled it there or a group of people came straight out of the pool into the elevator. Our room was beginning to show age and wear. It needs some touch - up paint. The carpets in the bedrooms had dirty spots on them. There was a dead bug laying in the floor in the living room. The carpet to the king size bedroom had large black streaks on it. I found large clumps of lint behind the bedroom door. It was as if the person who cleaned the unit just hit the high spots. The shower curtain had traces of mold around the bottom of it. My husband and I decided it is time to try to find another condo unit to stay in. The location of Cherokee Lodge Condos is excellent but it appears they are not maintaining and cleaning the property very well. The location of the one elevator is not convenient if you are staying at the opposite end of the property and you have a lot of stuff to carry in. I also did not care for the fact that my credit card bill already had the charges of my one night stay about 2 weeks prior to my arrival. That has never happened before. Just overall disappointed and overpriced. After paying $178 for one night, I expect more.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank ETSUalum
cherokeelodge, Manager at Cherokee Lodge Condos, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2012

Thank you for your repeat business. We value our past guests and strive to maintain our property to their expectations. I am sorry for the problems you experienced during your stay with us. I would like an opportunity to discuss this situation with you, please call our office at your convenience. Amy Seavy, Manager

Reviewed May 10, 2012

My husband and I surprised our daughter with a spring trip to Pigeon Forge. We stayed in condo 107 and it was perfect. We parked directly at the door and unloaded very easily. The view from the balcony was stunning. The condo was very modern and I loved the convenience of the appliances. WE were close to everywhere we wanted to go. Dollywood was only a few minutes away; the Old Mill Square was across the intersection, and the Smoky Mountains were a very short drive away. We experienced snow atop cling-mans dome, hot days in dolly wood, and a rain shower during our stay. We covered all kinds of weather and we enjoyed every moment of it. LAst, we also took a neice of ours and the girls had a blast! We had so much room to relax and sleep. WE thoroughly enjoyed our stay and hope to return again someday., This was an extremely clean, well-kept impressive facility. It was very quiet.

Room Tip: I liked the bottom floor; easy access to the room. Balcony had an excellent view; higher above the m...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank LoveTenn4life
Reviewed May 7, 2012

This condo was absolutely amazing. I can't wait to come again.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed April 26, 2012

We choose this location after a long day at Dollywood and just decided to stop in for a last minute rental. We were sold from the moment we walked in the door. The condos are huge, very well appointed, and extremely clean!! We were sad we only had the short time to stay there. It was nicer than any house I have been in! It would be perfect for a family with children or two couples. I will without a doubt be staying at the Cherokee Lodge again in the future.

Room Tip: Only one elevator so if walking a distance is a problem I would ask for a room between rooms one and...
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DustinM99
Reviewed April 23, 2012

Spacious, clean and right in the center if it all. Doesn't matter if your going to Dollywood or spending the day hiking in the mountains, it's the perfect place!!

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed April 11, 2012

we have stayed ther2 times and have had a great time the place is great alot of space it clean and has a great view of the mountains its everything you need get groceries and your home we had a wonderful time just stayed there for easter would stay everytime i go to pigeon forge its conve
nent to everything go stay have a great time

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family