“great place”

Cherokee Lodge Condos
Reviewed April 11, 2012

we have stayed ther2 times and have had a great time the place is great alot of space it clean and has a great view of the mountains its everything you need get groceries and your home we had a wonderful time just stayed there for easter would stay everytime i go to pigeon forge its conve
nent to everything go stay have a great time

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family

Reviewed January 7, 2012

This is my second stay at Cherokee Lodge and, hopefully, not my last. It is the perfect location for Fourth of July, as you can walk to The Old Mill Restaurant and shops and avoid traffic. Also, fireworks from Patriot Park can be viewed from the balcony if you choose to not walk across the street to the park.
One of the cleanest condos that I have stayed in and staff are friendly and helpful.

Room Tip: Higher floors have less traffic noise.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 15, 2011

We just returned from a two night stay at Cherokee Lodge Condos. This was the 2nd time we have stayed here. I highly recommend this lodging to others visiting the area. We stayed with our son, daughter-in-law and our 3 year old grandson. We had a 2 bedroom unit and there was ample room for all of us. The only complaint was the traffic noise from the master bedroom. You could not hear any road noise from the other bedroom. The location is great and convenient to everything, especially Dollywood. We made advance reservations by phone and the lady was very helpful. We will continue to stay here when we visit the area.

Room Tip: Higher floors have a good view of the mountains.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank ETSUalum
Reviewed November 14, 2011

We travel alot in our motorhome through the sping ,summer and fall. When winter time rolls around and we want to go to Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg we always try to stay at Cherokee Lodge. It is very clean and new. Its in a good location but not right in all the busy traffic, you have decent views of the mountains. The only thing is I wish they were pet friendly.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Brian81
Reviewed October 21, 2011

My son, parents and I just returned from our second visit this year to Pigeon Forge. This visit was much better because we stayed at the Cherokee Lodge Condos. The condo was well furnished and extremely comfortable. The full size washer and dryer was very helpful (I love not having to do laundry when I get home from vacation), the location was beautiful because of the mountain view and the staff was very friendly. The only thing that I didn't enjoy, was the road noise. I slept in the master bedroom and all the road noise can be heard in that room. The rest of the condo was very quiet. Overall it was the best condo out of all the MANY we have stayed in .

Room Tip: They all look alike - but the higher up you stay the better the mountain view.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2011

My family and I stayed here for seven days during our vacation to the Smoky Mountains. It was absolutely great. We stayed in a two bedroom unit and had everything we needed. It was great having a full size washer and dryer in the room. The kitchen had everything we needed so we did not have to go out to eat everyday. There were also two gas grills available for grilling. The room had wireless internet which was great also, good connection and no issues with speed.

The pool was nice and my son loved the slide. The grounds were well kept. My only complaint was that there was only one elevator to gain entry to all five levels.

I would definately stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Our second time here! Spotless, spacious, beautiful 3 bedroom 1 bath condo. Walking distance to lots of fun stuff. Minutes away from Dollywood!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family