“Nice home away from home”

Cherokee Lodge Condos
Reviewed October 21, 2011

My son, parents and I just returned from our second visit this year to Pigeon Forge. This visit was much better because we stayed at the Cherokee Lodge Condos. The condo was well furnished and extremely comfortable. The full size washer and dryer was very helpful (I love not having to do laundry when I get home from vacation), the location was beautiful because of the mountain view and the staff was very friendly. The only thing that I didn't enjoy, was the road noise. I slept in the master bedroom and all the road noise can be heard in that room. The rest of the condo was very quiet. Overall it was the best condo out of all the MANY we have stayed in .

Room Tip: They all look alike - but the higher up you stay the better the mountain view.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed August 5, 2011

My family and I stayed here for seven days during our vacation to the Smoky Mountains. It was absolutely great. We stayed in a two bedroom unit and had everything we needed. It was great having a full size washer and dryer in the room. The kitchen had everything we needed so we did not have to go out to eat everyday. There were also two gas grills available for grilling. The room had wireless internet which was great also, good connection and no issues with speed.

The pool was nice and my son loved the slide. The grounds were well kept. My only complaint was that there was only one elevator to gain entry to all five levels.

I would definately stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2011

Our second time here! Spotless, spacious, beautiful 3 bedroom 1 bath condo. Walking distance to lots of fun stuff. Minutes away from Dollywood!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2011

What's not to love at the Cherokee Lodge Pigeon Forge. The condo was new, well kept, nicely decorated. When we had problems with the air conditioning, someone was promptly dispatched, and it was fixed before we returned from Breakfast. The 3 bedroom is spacious, and well laid out, and actually a good value, when you consider that we slept 6 adults, very comfortably. Loved it!

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2011

If you are looking for a place to stay where you feel at home, this is the place! The staff is WONDERFUL!!! They ALL go out of their way to make your stay great. This place is the cleanest place we've ever stayed. Highly recommend to anyone. Plus, the kids had a ball at the pool.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed May 27, 2011

My husband and I stayed here along with our son, his wife and their 3 year old child. We had a 2 bedroom, 2 bath condo. The size was perfect for our family. The master bedroom had a king size bed and large bath. The other bedroom had a queen size bed with a hall bath. The kitchen had stainless, full size appliances. There was a separate laundry room with full size washer/dryer. The condo had very nice furnishings and was nicely decorated. We rested well and the unit was very quiet. The location is very convenient, yet off the busy, main highway that goes through Pigeon Forge. We were about a block away from Old Mill Restaurant which is a great place to eat. The rates were affordable. Reservations were easily and quickly made by phone. I got a cheaper rate by phoning the facility directly as opposed to making an internet reservation. The unit was clean and well kept. I noticed a bit of dust on the furniture, so the housekeeping staff could attend to that better. We chose this lodging based on the recommendation of two other families who had stayed here.

Room Tip: We had a room that overlooked the pool. Quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank ETSUalum
Reviewed September 14, 2010

This is our second year staying at Cherokee Lodge. We attend the "Shades of the Past" car show event. My husband and I traveled with another couple and we are so pleased to stay at such a nice clean establishment. We rented the two bedroom. The condo is nicely furnished with granite countertops. stainless appliances,fireplace, washer & dryer, and two nice bathrooms. The bedding is fresh and the beds are very comfortable. I am very picky when it comes to my bed. The fully stocked kitchen makes it nice to cook and make light meals. When we checked in the front desk clerk was very friendly and helpful. I cannot remember her name but she answered all our questions with a smile. We have requested the same room for our next visit. We were on the ground level, room 102 which overlooked the pool. I will highly recommend this place. In our opinion Cherokee Lodge is the nicest place in Pigeon Forge. It is convenient to shopping and restaurants. Nearby is the Mill House restaurant, which is a wonderful place to eat at a great price. You will not regret staying here.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple