“Very cozy”
other travelers have booked this property
Tucked in the mountains of Pigeon Forge, yet so close to everything.
Dining area features large windows, hardwood floors, and open floorplan. The cabin is decorated in a rustic bear theme.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Tucked in the mountains of Pigeon Forge, yet so close to everything.
Dining area features large windows, hardwood floors, and open floorplan.
The cabin is decorated in a rustic bear theme.
Cathedral ceiling, wood burning fireplace, 55' high definition tv, and wifi.
Plush, comfy leather furniture.
View from upstairs bedroom (new leather furniture not in picture).
Kitchen features stainless fridge, new stove, new countertops, & open floorplan.
Main level bedroom features new bedding, new carpet, and new tv.
Main level bathroom features shower/tub and vanity with rustic decor.
Upstairs features king bed with new bedding, new carpet, and open to lower level
Upstairs bathroom features shower, vanity, and toilet.
New washer/dryer 2019
Relax in the hot tub after a great day in the Smokies on the large covered deck.
Enjoy your morning coffee relaxing on the large wraparound covered deck.
Snow in the Smokies!
Pigeon Forge city lights view from hot tub late Fall through early Spring.
Take a hike up the mountain to this beautiful outlook!
Just minutes to The Island, Dollywood and all of the attractions!
You never know what you might see in the Smokies!
Great open floorplan.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Teaera h
“Very cozy”
Reviewed May 8, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

I loved how there was open communication. I was a little nervous this was my first time visiting a cabin. The cabin was very clean, I felt like I was at home away from home. I visited with a close friend and our kids, it was very kid friendly somewhat. You know kids love the stairs. Other than that it was an awesome stay!!

Date of stay: April 2018
Donald L
“Why you will enjoy your stay at this log cabin”
Reviewed May 8, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

The air smells clean and fresh. The cabin is very clean, well kept, and supplied exceptionally for an amazing stay. The location for hiking or seeing some shows in the city are less than 10 minutes away. A supermarket 5 minutes away, Quiet and peaceful to just enjoy the air or the relaxing view. This is the place I will book again and again. I hope it is not taken next time I'm in this area, I live in Texas.

Date of stay: April 2018
Max A
Pendleton, Indiana
“A perfect cabin to stay in for a visit to the Smokies”
Reviewed November 30, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

This cabin is just a few minutes from all of the action in Pigeon Forge, yet it's nestled away in the hills for some peace and quiet. The amenities in this cabin are well thought out and very nice. It has great instructions on how to operate everything.
The Christmas decorations were very impressive and beautiful.
We will definitely stay here again, maybe next year.

Your age range 65+
Tiffany S
“21st Birthday weekend”
Reviewed November 27, 2017 for a stay in November 2017

We chose this cabin to spend the weekend in to celebrate my daughter's 21st Birthday. She has watched me on many vacations do the wine trail and distillery visits and I was happy to share this experience with her. The cabin was perfect! Clean, cozy, and felt like home.

565renaw
Ramer, Tennessee
““AWESOME CABIN””
Reviewed November 11, 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

My sisters and I take a trip to the mountains every November. This was the BEST ever. The cabin was absolutely beautiful and extremely clean. We loved the spacious living room. We enjoyed just laying around talking, laughing and sipping hot cocoa while watching Christmas movies on the Hallmark channel. We truly enjoyed everything about the cabin.

Greg H
“Better than expected”
Reviewed September 2, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

The cabin far exceeded our expectations. My wife and I loved the rustic appeal of the cabin interior. Great location with only minutes to all the dining, entertainment, and the national park. We only stayed three nights. Next time will be a week! Loved it.

Date of stay: August 2017
FellowTra...
“Perfect get away cabin, loved it!”
Reviewed July 27, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The location was great! Cabin was just perfect.
Spent a lot of time on the front porch, talking and relaxing.
Would go back there in a heart beat.

Date of stay: July 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing