“Wonderful, spacious cabin with great amenities”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Master Bdrm - Jacuzzi
Theater Room
Wetbar in Theater Room with Refrigerator
View
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
susan L
“Wonderful, spacious cabin with great amenities”
Reviewed December 18, 2017 for a stay in December 2017

We took the whole family to celebrate Christmas together and loved it! The cabin was out of this world and we really enjoyed visiting local artist and the kids loved all the activities available in the area. We are ready to plan our next visit!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jan 1, 2018
Thank you so much for taking the time to write about your experience at my beautiful luxury cabin, Knockin' on Heaven's Door! I loved to hear that the cabin provided comfort, entertainment and convenience, but most importantly, that it was the perfect setting for you and your family to have created wonderful memories!
I hope to have the privilege of welcoming you and your family back in the near future!
Reviewed January 8, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Orlando, Florida
Reviewed January 7, 2017 for a stay in December 2016

Management Response
Jun 12, 2017
Hi - It looks like you meant to write this review for another cabin by the same name. My cabin does not have an air hockey table nor a pool table. I'm happy to say that my theater TV is in excellent condition. Maybe the next time you visit the Smoky Mountains, I would be very happy to be able to welcome you to MY Knockin' on Heaven's Door!
Columbia
Reviewed November 8, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

FL
Reviewed April 2, 2011 for a stay in February 2011
person found this review helpful

Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
North Carolina
Reviewed November 29, 2010 for a stay in March 2010

Check in / front desk Service
Traveling group: Family with young children
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing