“My favorite cabin in Pigeon Forge, with amenities...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 9 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Charlie P
“My favorite cabin in Pigeon Forge, with amenities galore and a breathtaking view!”
Reviewed May 29, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Stunning view, top notch amenities and well taken care of cabin made my wife feel like I spent a fortune, my picky teens very happy and perfect for our newborn.
The owner was top-notch, having checked-in on us prior to checking in, after having checked in and his follow up with our questions were done quickly and efficiently. There was a hiccup, but I was impressed with how he addressed the issue and resolved it.
Quite frankly, Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg cabins are a dime a dozen...even the nicer ones, which this one is...but what really seals the deal for me, having already recommended it to a friend, is the owner. I don't know him, I've never met him, but I feel like he truly cared about our stay and that everything is/was in order.
I'm confident that when we venture that way again, we'll be looking this cabin up again for reservations

Your age range 35-49
Thomas W...
“perfect”
Reviewed May 10, 2018 for a stay in May 2018

The cabin was near Dollywood. It was maintained very nicely and had enough room for all of us. Would most surely stay again.

James M
Johnson City
“Awesome New Years Eve”
Reviewed January 2, 2018 for a stay in December 2017

The cabin was amazing. So cozy. The pool, arcade game, jacuzzi, and air hockey kept us occupied. The view was awesome. The snow just added to it. Had to use 4-wheel drive to get up the mountain Sunday night. I suggest if you don’t have 4-wheel drive to check the forecast before you go. There were several cars parked at the bottom and along the side going up because they couldn’t make it. Those people had to walk to their cabin. Overall it was perfect for our New Years Eve weekend.

olsen08
Miami, Florida
“Breathtaking View”
Reviewed July 29, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

The cabin was beautifully furnished and clean. The view was breathtaking. The location was perfect , quiet and relaxing but close enough to all the attractions . The cabin was stocked with all the necessities and having the pool table , hockey table and the video console game was perfect in the evenings to keep the family entertained. The owner Brian was nice and answered all our questions quickly . We loved this cabin and we will be booking this cabin in the future . For a family of 6 or less , this is the perfect cabin ... don't look anywhere else .

Stay69634...
“relaxing.”
Reviewed July 8, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

siting on deck watching the view was great.Also the baby bunnies were intertaining.
It was close to every thing.

Alice S
“Spectacular Mountain Views”
Reviewed June 22, 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Our cabin was absolutely beautiful. The cabin was very clean....I have NO complaints. Brian,the owner, was easily accessible, so kind and gracious. Brian even checked in on us mid week via email to make sure everything was going well and satisfactory. We will never search for another cabin again for our TN vacations

audra5hea...
Columbia, Tennessee
“Spring Break”
Reviewed March 27, 2017 for a stay in March 2017

We absolutely loved the cabin. It was so clean and nicely furnished. There were many fun games for our children to play and even though we have 2 teenagers and a 11 year old, they all loved the park!
Also, Brian was very nice to answer all of our questions. We'll definitely come back next year!!!

Management Response
Mar 29, 2017
So glad you had a great trip Audra! Your family was a pleasure to host and I would be happy to have you stay again.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing