“Vacation with the Family”
other travelers have booked this property
130nt.Pool&pool table/wifi/gas grill/ perfect location on Dollywood lane
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
130nt.Pool&pool table/wifi/gas grill/ perfect location on Dollywood lane
Dollywood lane 3 level wifi Pooltable screened in Hottub
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
FellowTra...
“Great location but.........”
Reviewed July 18, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

The description of the cabin is one king, one queen, 2 twins and one sofa. There was six in my group but not to sleep two in a bed. Neither of the twin beds were adequate to sleep on and my family consist of my husband and I, our two daughters, my granddaughter and a boyfriend. The ice maker on the refrigerator did not work and the refrigerator leaked onto the floor. The cabin needed a good cleaning to rid of cobwebs and dust in the rafters.We really liked the location to the pool for our granddaughter and access to the area.Thank you Monica for renting to us we did enjoy ourselves but wanted to be honest with you. If this cabin was improved I would definitely recommend it to a friend.

Date of stay: July 2018
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Sep 5, 2018
Well I am so glad you would recommend it to a friend since you have been there ...I had sa new refrigerator put in
Summerville Georgia
Reviewed June 13, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Date of stay: June 2015
Jun 15, 2015
Thankyou and please come back
Shreveport, Louisiana
Reviewed July 20, 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Date of stay: July 2013
Reviewed January 8, 2013 for a stay in December 2012

Date of stay: December 2012
Mar 8, 2013
Thank you so very much call on me anytime and I am so happy you all had a fantastic time at our log home
Murphysboro, Illinois
Reviewed October 15, 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Date of stay: October 2011
Bowling Green, KY
Reviewed July 20, 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Date of stay: July 2011
Reviewed May 30, 2011 for a stay in May 2011

Date of stay: May 2011
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing