TripAdvisor
Search
Open today: 10:30 AM - 10:45 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing

Cody was amazing. Gave us great directions and very encouraging. We had an amazing time! Can’t wait... read more

Reviewed yesterday
AGGlovesyou
Awesome!

My husband and I took our 4 year old. We all had a great time! Jae was amazing when our daughter... read more

Reviewed yesterday

from $40.40
from $41.48
from $30.00
1,564 results
All reviews dead zone alcatraz room game master great game minutes left game guide a lot of fun super fun awesome experience staff was very friendly in town whole family capone asylum haunted clues kendra
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I had such and amazing time with my friends on my birthday weekend! The escape room was challenging but when we put our heads together we could get it done.(group of 5) I enjoyed my time the staff was great and very friendly and I will be back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first time at this location. We had a great time. We got hung up on one clue. If it had not been for that one clue we would have solved it in record time. We escaped!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was the 1st time for several people in our group and Kendra was awesome! Gave us enough of a clue to figure it out but still was challenged. We liked it so much we did it again!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The room (Haunted Cabin) was very hard compared to other rooms I have done with similiar difficulty level. The establishment itself was nice. Wish they took a picture at the end like all other rooms I experienced.

Reviewed September 17, 2019 via mobile

Yonce was an excellent game master. Dead Zone was super fun! Great Time! Looking forward to our next visit.

Date of experience: September 2019
macybrowny, Owner at Trapped Escape Game, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

So happy you are coming back to see us! Thank you so much for the 5 star review!