Im not going to sugar coat it I will point my facts.
1. The parking area is too small to park a full size truck in
2. The front desk guy is hard to understand and barely spoke english
3. The "queen"size bed is actually a full that feels like concrete
**the fridge and ac was turned off but worked**
4. At 3am I was woke up by a garbage truck again @ 5 by a neighbor thanks to paper thin walls
5. The breakfast was cold coffee and waffle batter left out all morning and a waffle maker
1. The room was actually clean and had a big bathroom
2. Although they didn't know much english the were friendly
3. It was off the road so not too many noises
4. Cheap if u book online
5. The cable worked
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Booking.com so you can book your Pin Oak Parkway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge