Pros........the jacuzzi tub & hot water/water pressure.....after we thoroughly cleaned the bathroom & tub
Cons.........to sum it up........everything!!!!!!
1. Stingy with the towels......and I'm not sure how clean they were
2. Spiders/webs......my husband walked through one as soon as we entered the room....if you have aranchnaphobia stay elsewhere
3. Outdated & ran down......looked nothing like the pictures....
felt like we had stepped back in time to 1970....the most modern thing in the room was the tv,which was a 1995 model
4. The "seedy" people who reside at the place and let their kids run around the property till 1 or 2 in the morning
5. Broken light fixtures hanging from the bathroom ceiling and broken pictures on the wall
I wouldn't suggest this place to my worst enemy!! This place is a health and safety hazzard.....it should be condemed and pushed over a mountain!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Pin Oak Parkway Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Carpet Inn Pigeon Forge Hotel Pigeon Forge