“Absolute Dump!!!!!!!!”

Pin Oak Parkway Inn
Ranked #80 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Pros........the jacuzzi tub & hot water/water pressure.....after we thoroughly cleaned the bathroom & tub
Cons.........to sum it up........everything!!!!!!
1. Stingy with the towels......and I'm not sure how clean they were
2. Spiders/webs......my husband walked through one as soon as we entered the room....if you have aranchnaphobia stay elsewhere
3. Outdated & ran down......looked nothing like the pictures....
felt like we had stepped back in time to 1970....the most modern thing in the room was the tv,which was a 1995 model
4. The "seedy" people who reside at the place and let their kids run around the property till 1 or 2 in the morning
5. Broken light fixtures hanging from the bathroom ceiling and broken pictures on the wall

I wouldn't suggest this place to my worst enemy!! This place is a health and safety hazzard.....it should be condemed and pushed over a mountain!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank ncsouthpawdiva

Reviewed July 27, 2012

The worst hotel my family has ever stayed at. Cockroaches bed bugs centipedes spiders etc. A Family lives on site with a little one that they never put to bed. Druggies and crackheads in and out all hours of the night. And they make terrible noises and are very rude. Bugs crawling in every area. The pool was soooo small. Bedding was awful. DO NOT STAY HERE. You have a microwave big enough for a hot pocket. Small coffee maker without a pot although they bring u coffee cups and coffee knowing that u do not have a pot. Tv goes in and out. Blood spots on mattresses. Stains on bedding. I will never in my life ever stay here again. Please pay extra for a better room. The onsite family or whomever stays there goes home cause they work in the office too and no one is in office when you need toiletries or towels etc. Breakfast consists of one box of krispy kreme glazed doughnuts and coffee or orange juice. Wow!!! DO NOT STAY HERE!!!!!! MORE COULD BE SAID BUT I WOULD BE TYPING ALL NIGHT!

• Stayed: July 2012
4  Thank Mystery27
Reviewed July 2, 2012

This is the nastiest place ever!! There was body hair and body fluids on the sheets!! The staff was extremely rude and had all her family there swimming in the pool!! I went and complained about the sheets and she offered to give me clean ones to change myself... They wouldn't give a refund and I ended up just leaving and going to The Best Western!! If you want to stay at the red carpet inn make sure all your shots are up to date because you may leave with more than you came with.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Jim W
Reviewed January 16, 2012

The room was very small, but the desk staff was friendly and it was clean. I enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank purplechic25
Reviewed October 24, 2011

My husband and I just needed a place to spend one night and chose this hotel because it was less expensive. We got into town late and left in the morning. The lady at the office when we checked in was very, very nice(wish I knew her name). The room was clean, but the bed was not comfortable. The matress caved-in the middle and my husband said it felt like a spring was poking him in the foot all night...lol! We have a good sense of humor and made the most of it.
Would I stay here again? Yes, if were only for one night. Just remember, you pay for what you get.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank katurnerrn
Reviewed September 22, 2011

My husband and I had to suddenly cancel our honeymoon to Florida, and were forced to book a vacation to Pigeon Forge/Gatlinburg in one day. This was one of the only hotels we could afford and that had availability. After reading the reviews, I thought it was going to bee a seedy, shady, nasty place, but it really wasn't bad. The front desk was very helpful when we needed them, the rooms were clean. There were absolutely no bugs or stains on the bed or the walls. The bathroom was clean. My only complaint is that the office did smell a bit of old teryaki sauce. That's the only way I could describe it. Otherwise, everything was exactly what we needed. I don't understand the terrible reviews on here.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank poet417
Reviewed August 11, 2011

This was by far the nastiest place I have ever stayed at in my entire life. The comforters had burn holes in them. There were bugs in the room. The roll-away bed had one sheet with holes in it. The tv remote didnt work. There were nicotine stains running down the walls and the bathroom door. The shower curtain had mold and orange hard water stains all over it. The bathroom ceiling had water damage and the tiles were starting to bow. The toilet seat was too small for the toilet. The sink had a ton of dirt built up on the edges.The front desk staff was rude when we asked for extra towels (2 towels will not shower 5 people). Swimming pool was cloudy and disgusting looking. Parking was limited. We were looking for somewhere else to stay but it was late and the kids had already had showers and needed sleep. I tried to tell the guy at the counter at check out in the morning how disgusting the room was and he walked away from me into the back room. This place should be shut down immediately by the board of health. Its not fit for the coachroaches im sure were there that we just didnt see. Do NOT waste your time or money on this place.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family