“Disorganized” 3 of 5 bubbles

Diamondhead, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Disorganized”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2012

My sister-in-law, mother-in-law, daughter,neice and myself booked a special spa day for our trip to gatlinburg. We were staying at resort that had a spa but they couldnt accomidate us all at the same time so we found this spa that sounded like it would work for us. When we got there we were met by the manager Pat who said the water was off at that location but we could go to their other location at Pine Mountain and have our day still be done. We followed her all the way across town and when we started talking to the girls there we found out that this location was actually open all the way and it didnt have all the supplies it needed. I get a pedicure twice a month but we did a package with pedi facial and massage so I went ahead and had one done.. it was horribile they didnt even have nail polish remover that would take off my polish.. disappointed in the massage and when we went to pay Pat had left as had everyone else leaving one girl to ring us up who didnt know how. We had to drive back over to their other location just to pay!! They didnt offer us and discount as compensation for all the incovenience and they over charged us!!

Visited August 2012
7 Thank Dissatisfiedchica

Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Awful Experience!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2012

Awful experience! Booked a wedding party there, and they totally messed up our appointments. They booked some girls for one package, and some girls for a separate package, though I ordered all the same thing.

I also booked at a 'special' price they were promoting on their website, but when it came time to pay, they made me pay full price! When questioned about it, the girl called the manager (Pat?) to argue with me over the phone!

Massages were just ok, no pressure at all. Manicurist totally messed up my nails, and filed them as short as she could. Pedicurist was just ok, but my feet were still pretty rough when she was done.

Will NOT be back.

Visited August 2012
9 Thank Karen M
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“AVOID!! Spa at bear cove falls AVOID!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2012

Worst experience ive ever had at a spa, place is hard to find, cold, dreary, unfriendly, inexperienced massage therapist, waited 15 mins for 3 people to try and figure out how to use their computer so I could pay and finally leave.

Do not waste your money go somewhere else!

17 Thank ncnative01
Alabama
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Best Spa Experience Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2012

Every spring my best friend and I travel to the mountains. I've had numerous massages and pedicures that were excellent to mediocre. On the day we visited, my bestie had NEVER had a pedicure before and I wanted to surprise her. We had no problems finding the spa. We arrived and immediately greeting by a smiling, soft-spoken young woman. She took our information and showed us to the waiting area as well as offering us the refreshing orange water. We waited for a very short time and was greeted by Pat. She introduced herself and told us she would be performing our pedicures. She then escorted us to the basement. We were seated in our massage chairs which had the most beautiful foot baths! In front of us was a large movie screen. Pat turned on a gorgeous Zen DVD with the most relaxing music and water sounds! I felt my stress begin to fall off immediately. She did my pedicure first, the wrapped my feet and placed them in foot warmers. This was my first experience with this and might I say it was AWESOME! I actually fell asleep while she was doing my friends pedicure. When she returned to finish my pedicure my feet felt better than ever! My friend also fell asleep during her pedicure as well. Oh my goodness! This was the greatest pedicure and the most attentive. Ms. Pat is fabulous! We talked about our children and grandchildren and shared some memorable moments. When we left, the young lady at the front was preparing a beautiful fruit and cheese tray for the guests following us. The presentation was so beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for some R & R!

Visited May 2011
1 Thank Luv2review
Dalton, Ga.
120 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 176 helpful votes
“Totally Relaxation!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

My husband and I were in the area of Pigeon Forge for a weekend getaway and we decided to book a couples massage so we choose this place, The Spa at Pine Mountain. Our appointment was for 3:15pm and we arrived early around 2:45pm to find out that they were running behind so we sat there until 3:45pm finally when they called us back for our massage, but it was Totally Worth the Wait! The music that was playing set the mood for the relaxation. Again we had a couples massage so me and my husband were in the same room together getting our massages at the same time. I had my lady, and he had his. We both Totally enjoyed the massages that we received! We paid $145 for the both of us, but then left $10 tip for each girl so total was $165 and So Worth it! Just note this though....you will need to go get a shower after the massage because of the oils that they use. I totally recommend this for couples looking for relaxation together! If we get another trip to the area we will be booking this again! :)

Visited March 2012