“Roaches!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Friends, I've now made it to "Senior Reviewer" status. That's because I tell it like it is and don't hold back! This restaurant is the worst of the worst. Roaches! Dirty! Nasty! You want to avoid this Pizza Hut at all costs!

Reviewed May 27, 2014

The wait for eat in was 40 minutes. The restaurant was entirely self serve. A salad bar in the middle, plates and silverware beside the self serve soda fountains.

It was confusing as the board showed numbers and wait times for take out but not for eat in. A lot of people got upset thinking their orders were forgotten.

However, the pizza was awesome. Especially the new cheese pizza with white sauce, everyone liked it the best from the 2 year old to the 80 year old in our group.

Reviewed April 20, 2014

This location, near Dollywood on the Parkway, was in sad shape but they were remodeling. We took our pizza back to our hotel room and it was good and made the way we like it,but the following night, we met a couple who were throwing their pizza away from the same place saying it was greasy and disgusting.

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

This Pizza Hut was horrible. I am very surprised that it is not shut down by the health inspection department. We ordered a pizza and salad bar. The salad bar plates were filthy and we had to exchange them for clean plates. The salad bar items were not fresh. We went to get silverware and every one I picked up (nearly 10) were filthy. I finally went to the counter and asked for a plastic fork. The manager or clerk did not seem to care at all. She did not even attempt to make it right or acknowledge what I told her about the filth. I also had to look thru several pizza plates to find one that was clean. The gentleman behind me was commenting on the nastiness as well. Our pizza came and there were very few toppings and was burnt on the top and soggy on the bottom. I realize this place is going thru a renovation, but my goodness they could at least have a smidgen of cleanliness and quality food while they are open! I cannot believe this place is not shut down!!!!!

Reviewed April 12, 2014

Looked like they were in the middle of a renovation. Was hesitant to eat there. Only went because my granddaughter wanted to eat there. We ended up taking it back to the cabin with us. Looked dirty. Pizza was okay, nothing special.