“OK food”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed January 2, 2014

The food was good, but the restaurant was not clean. The first thing I noticed when we walked in was a lot of dirty tables! And when we asked for marinara sauce we got cold pizza sauce!

Reviewed December 26, 2013

This place is terrible. 10/10 would not eat here again. Dirty, there is no service...you have to do everything yourself except cook the pizza. Food was overcooked. I'll go ahead and mention dirty again because I feel its necessary. Go somewhere else. I love pizza hut...but this one falls far short of the norm.

Reviewed December 24, 2013

I was very displeased with my food the bread sticks and the sauce were very cold. the restaurant was very dirty and in serious need of remodeling. the staff was very rude when we told them about the food. we will not be back!

Reviewed December 19, 2013

I like Pizza Hut very much but this one is very poor. The crust was damp and soggy and almost all of the topping were on two slices. Who ever made this will not last very long is I was in charge. I think the attitude is these people are tourists so why should we care about repeat business.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

This location is more of a take out than eat in, even though they have tables. Not overly clean looking, and their drink menue is limited to soda and tea. The pizza was soggy on the bottom by the time we got it back to the hotel, about 10 minutes away) and not as good tasting as others we have had.