“TGIF!”
Review of TGI Fridays

TGI Fridays
Reserve with OpenTable
TGI Fridays is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 174 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night
Johnson City, Tennessee
“TGIF!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

They have good food but its a lil expensive. Service was good. It was across the street from our hotel.

Visited March 2013

almo, kentucky
“Good food”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We have gone to TGI Fridays several times when the restaurants that we normally frequent are already closed. It has later hours that most. We don't drink but the food is very good and prices reasonable. We have found that we receive far more food than we can eat when we just order the appetizers. They are awesome!

Visited October 2012
Great Falls, MT
“Nice Triple Dinner Date away from the kids :)”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My husband and I got some old friends together for our yearly vacation in the Smokies. My mom agreed to watch our kids so we could have some grown-up time. We originally wanted to try the new Joe's Crab Shack that had just opened but the waiting time was well over an hour. We opted for TGIFriday's instead and we were able to get a seat quickly, our server was polite. The drinks and food were pretty good. Nothing to complain about but nothing memorable either.

• Visited August 2012
“I felt like I needed a shower after I left!”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

It is what it is! An over priced chain restaurant . My husband got a steak and he said he could not eat the last bight because it was so bad. I got the Sizzling Chicken. It had a decent taste but the meat was the quality of chicken I have eaten at McDonald's. So for $68 we got a bad steak, a mediocre piece of chicken, a bad order of spinach dip, a bad glass of wine, a water and a sweet tea + a tip. On top of all of that it did not feel clean hince the need for a shower.

Burgin, Kentucky, United States
“Good Food”
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The food is always pretty good at TGIF. We usually resort here once or twice a year. The food stays consistently good.

Visited October 2012