“Chili Cheese Pups”

Dining options: Late Night
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Chili Cheese Pups”
Reviewed April 16, 2014

My wife loves chili cheese pups. We don't have a Krystal near us so when we see one she has to have her pups. Melissa waited on us and gave us a number and had us sit down. Within a few minutes, Phillip brought us our food. They were both very friendly and Phillip kept checking back to assure everything was ok. The food is always fresh and tasty and is a great place for a quick snack.

• Visited March 2014

“First timer”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

This was our first time eating here. We are on vacation and wanted something quick and filling but not heavy. This food did just that and the people were so friendly.

Visited April 2014
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
“Krystals 02-14”
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Terrible service would be paying it a compliment. I waited 20 min at the drive in window for my food. Poor mangement and attitude by GM and shift manager. had to be appologized to by window server. Wrote report on Krystal website and did get response from regional manger. that was good.

• Visited February 2014
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
“Yuck, yuck, yuck.”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I get it. It's a fast food restaurant so there's not much that can expected but from being out of state and never eaten at a Krystal, I can honestly say that I will NEVER step foot in one again.

Possiby just the location but the food....burgers and fries were absolutely horrible.

Visited August 2013
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Unsanitary/uncooked food”
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I visited Krystal's for lunch with my kids. I saw a employee outside smoking and he comes in and doesn't even wash his hands! I saw a cook in the back take off his gloves,sneeze into his hands and then put the same gloves back on! Very unsanitary. We ordered a 5 burgers and 2 large fries. The burgers were stale and looked like the frozen mini cheeseburgers that you would get at Winn Dixie. The fries looked like they had been drenched in a bucket of salt and grease. My daughter had the kid's meal hotdog and she was sick at her stomach for the rest of the day. Krystal's will never get another nickel of my money ever again.

• Visited January 2014