“Krystals 02-14”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 27, 2014

Terrible service would be paying it a compliment. I waited 20 min at the drive in window for my food. Poor mangement and attitude by GM and shift manager. had to be appologized to by window server. Wrote report on Krystal website and did get response from regional manger. that was good.

Reviewed February 10, 2014

I get it. It's a fast food restaurant so there's not much that can expected but from being out of state and never eaten at a Krystal, I can honestly say that I will NEVER step foot in one again.

Possiby just the location but the food....burgers and fries were absolutely horrible.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

I visited Krystal's for lunch with my kids. I saw a employee outside smoking and he comes in and doesn't even wash his hands! I saw a cook in the back take off his gloves,sneeze into his hands and then put the same gloves back on! Very unsanitary. We ordered a 5 burgers and 2 large fries. The burgers were stale and looked like the frozen mini cheeseburgers that you would get at Winn Dixie. The fries looked like they had been drenched in a bucket of salt and grease. My daughter had the kid's meal hotdog and she was sick at her stomach for the rest of the day. Krystal's will never get another nickel of my money ever again.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Not a big location, but very service friendly. They are in a very high traffic area and handle the crowds

Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

Budget friendly food! Staff was excellent, even when we arrived during a very busy time (right after the last showing at the Smokey Mountain Opry).