“Great service and yummy food”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #65 of 183 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Our waitress was wonderful and the food was good and hot. Gift shop in the front was different but fun.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Loved my food and service!! The place was packed but we got in very quickly and got drinks and our food quickly! The floors and tables were clean. I've eaten at this IHOP twice now and will be going back!!

Reviewed May 6, 2014

We went over a year and a half ago and it was so bad that I have not been to any Ihop anywhere sense then. Food tasteless. What was supposed to be hot: cold. What was to be cold:warm. Place dirty. Staff unfriendly. I and my wife were very disappointed. This used to be a great franchise. What happened? :-{

Reviewed April 29, 2014

Breakfast was nasty. I ordered stuffed French toast with fresh fruit. Well no fresh fruit. Full of whipped topping n hard as a rock plus it was cold. Waitress never once asked is something wrong ? Why aren't you eating? Not once. Guess what?

Reviewed April 28, 2014

Very pleasant atmosphere, friendly servers and best of all, delicious food. It was within walking distance of the Super 8 on Emert St.