“Our Favorite”

Ranked #22 of 208 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Huck Finn's Catfish Restaurant. We are a family owned & operated restaurant established in 1995, with over 50 years of restaurant experience. Located in the heart of Pigeon Forge, between traffic lights #6 & #7, we always strive to provide delicious food, reasonable prices, friendly & efficient service, in a fun & laid back atmosphere. We even have Live Music.We are famous for our ALL 'U CAN EAT CATFISH & CHICKEN DINNERS. We serve only pond-raised, grain fed, Mississippi Catfish. Catfish that is certified by the U.S. Catfish Institute. We serve over 50 tons of boneless fillets annually. We were honored to have been awarded BEST CATFISH IN EAST TENNESSEE, by Tennessee Magazine four years in a row.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We have been visiting Huck Finn’s for years. Each time we visit the area, we have dinner there at least once. This visit wasn’t any different. As always, it was delicious. Between the vittles and the all-you-can-eat catfish, you will not leave hungry. Huck Finn’s is by far our favorite, and has been for years!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (3,915)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Was very impressed! Entrees come with Onions, beans, hush puppies and slaw, all was very good. I got the 2 catfish filet lunch with fries. Fish was tasty and fries weren’t bad either. Will definitely go back when in the area. I think the lunch portions were $10.99 with all the fixings. Can remember how much the tea was...

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

One of my favorite restaurants in Pigeon Forge and I don't even eat fish. The beans and hush puppies keep me coming back every time.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It’s been 8 years now since my family and I first tried out this place and it’s been a first stop tradition as soon as we get into town every since! The food is DELISH!!!

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My sister and her husband ate here just a few days before we arrive in PF and raved on the food and service--so, of course, we had to try it out.

We arrived about 2:00 on Saturday and were surprised that there was still a waiting line, albeit just about a 10-minute wait. We enjoyed looking at the goodies in the shop while waiting, including tons of pictures on the wall of customers who had bought a T-shirt, gone to a landmark or attraction or whatnot and had their picture taken while wearing the T-shirt, and sent the pic and their original receipt to Huck Finn's. Then they receive a free meal next time around. Pretty cool promotion!

The food was very, very good--very hot and fresh. Tom especially enjoyed the "vittles:" white beans, cole slaw, onion slices and pickles, and hushpuppies. We ate every bit of our meals--he got the fried catfish and popcorn shrimp while I had the grilled (Cajun seasoned) catfish and popcorn shrimp. Generous serviings and absolutely delicious!!

Our waitress Brenda did a fabulous job of making our meal all the more enjoyable. I would be remiss if I failed to give her credit!!!