“Great Catfish Lunch”

Ranked #12 of 182 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Huck Finn's Catfish Restaurant. We are a family owned & operated restaurant established in 1995, with over 50 years of restaurant experience. Located in the heart of Pigeon Forge, between traffic lights #6 & #7, we always strive to provide delicious food, reasonable prices, friendly & efficient service, in a fun & laid back atmosphere. We even have Live Music.We are famous for our ALL 'U CAN EAT CATFISH & CHICKEN DINNERS. We serve only pond-raised, grain fed, Mississippi Catfish. Catfish that is certified by the U.S. Catfish Institute. We serve over 50 tons of boneless fillets annually. We were honored to have been awarded BEST CATFISH IN EAST TENNESSEE, by Tennessee Magazine four years in a row.
Reviewed January 27, 2010

Dad and I were able to get away from the family and grab a great catfish lunch at Huck Fin's. Fish was cooked perfect and the hush puppies were not overcooked. One of the best catfish lunches I have ever had.

Reviewed January 2, 2010

Too much food, ok prepared w/ very down home- country atmosphere. Would be great for a large group, Glad we tried it, may go back but with average quality of food. Some unusual items on menu like Fried Gator Tail. Prices are good enough to give second try.

Reviewed December 8, 2009

This place was great for us. We love country cooking and the first thing they brought to the table was a big bowl of "soup beans" with cornbread and onions. Delicious. The other entrees were good and the service was great. A nice place to eat and friendly for kids, too. The prices were not bad at all.

1  Thank jmertn
Reviewed September 16, 2009

I experienced Huck Finns for the first time this past weekend and fell in love with the place! The one thing I wasn't crazy about is the eating area being one big open room; it causes it to be a little noisy because you hear chatter all around. I was told they have another area in the back and I think I will ask to sit there next time I go. The food is incredible. I can be fairly picky with what I eat and I don't usually eat a lot, but here, I felt like I ate 3 days worth of food and I still had left overs for the next day. They have some "vittles" that are all you can eat. There were white beans with ham, cole slaw, hush puppies and onions and pickle spears. We had a starter order of corn fritters (to die for!) and my main course was clam strips and fries. Again, so, so, so good. The service was good, the staff was friendly and they had a man doing live singing. It's just him and a guitar. No microphone so it's not over powering. I can't wait to eat there again! You have to check this place out!

Reviewed September 15, 2009

My wife and I just had lunch at Hucks for her birthday and it was great. We've ate there every trip to Pigeon Forge and it's always great. For $6.95 I got 2 pieces of catfish, fries and all the extra vittles I could eat, which included cole slaw, hush puppies, soup beans, onions and dill pickles.