“Highly recommned by the locals..”

Huck Finn's Catfish
Ranked #14 of 174 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Huck Finn's Catfish Restaurant. We are a family owned & operated restaurant established in 1995, with over 50 years of restaurant experience. Located in the heart of Pigeon Forge, between traffic lights #6 & #7, we always strive to provide delicious food, reasonable prices, friendly & efficient service, in a fun & laid back atmosphere. We even have Live Music.We are famous for our ALL 'U CAN EAT CATFISH & CHICKEN DINNERS. We serve only pond-raised, grain fed, Mississippi Catfish. Catfish that is certified by the U.S. Catfish Institute. We serve over 50 tons of boneless fillets annually. We were honored to have been awarded BEST CATFISH IN EAST TENNESSEE, by Tennessee Magazine four years in a row.
Land O Lakes, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Highly recommned by the locals..”
Reviewed July 26, 2014

Asked a local the best place to eat in Pigeon Forge and was told Huck Finn's! Fun atmosphere and excellent Southern Style Home Cooked food! Excited to say I am now a fan of Vittles! Loved the family style and the staff was very friendly and accommodating for our large group. Highly recommended!

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank dksoccer911

• Indonesian first
Seymour, Indiana
“Fun place to eat”
Reviewed July 25, 2014

They serve your food family style in big bowls and you help yourself. I have never seen a glass of sweet tea this big. I loved it. If you like fish and hushpuppies your will love it here.

Visited March 2014
Sevierville, TN
“It's right there in the open for you to see...”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

...but it is easy to overlook. I have overlooked this establishment since I moved to Sevier County. A friend urged me to try it and am I glad he did. It's just downright good old home cooking. They specialize in catfish - I don't like catfish. I asked a neighboring table how was the catfish and they said it was splendid. I had the grilled chicken and it was splendid. Where they can get you is with vittles. Vittles are cole slaw, hush puppies, beans and ham, an onion slice and pickles. They are bottomless. That means you keep getting them until you are finished. I think I got my value out of those beans and hush puppies. The cole slaw was really good too. The chicken was also good. I did not like the french fries. That's okay not everybody is going to love everything on the plate. When I go back -- and I will go back, I'll order some other potatoes. Genuinely full after meal was complete. Service was quick and friendly. Prices super reasonable. It's right on the Parkway in Pigeon Forge, look for it and you will have found a gem.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Smoky789
“Great Food! Great Service! Awesome Experience!”
Reviewed July 24, 2014 via mobile

Each time my husband and I make a visit Pigeon Forge we HAVE to eat here. Each time it seems to get better and better. This time we ordered our food and received it in about 5 minutes! Literally the quickest I have ever received a meal. We look forward to visiting again. Did I mention the best catfish ever?

Troy, Missouri
“Good Food and Great Service”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

Our family went there not knowing what to expect but were very pleased on every aspect. The server was friendly and fast. The food was very good with great portions and at reasonable cost. We all left very full and very happy. Enjoy.

P.S. Try the gator tail appetizers they are awesome.

Visited July 2014