“GREAT CATFISH & VITTLES”

Huck Finn's Catfish
Ranked #12 of 180 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Huck Finn's Catfish Restaurant. We are a family owned & operated restaurant established in 1995, with over 50 years of restaurant experience. Located in the heart of Pigeon Forge, between traffic lights #6 & #7, we always strive to provide delicious food, reasonable prices, friendly & efficient service, in a fun & laid back atmosphere. We even have Live Music.We are famous for our ALL 'U CAN EAT CATFISH & CHICKEN DINNERS. We serve only pond-raised, grain fed, Mississippi Catfish. Catfish that is certified by the U.S. Catfish Institute. We serve over 50 tons of boneless fillets annually. We were honored to have been awarded BEST CATFISH IN EAST TENNESSEE, by Tennessee Magazine four years in a row.
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Our server started our meal with a very good helping of White Beans, Slaw, Pickles, Onions & Hush Puppies. I had the whole fried catfish and it was outstanding. My wife eat the side items. This restaurant has some outstanding Sweet Tea. It comes to the table in a Quart fruit jar and I drank 2 Quarts. Pretty good for an old Skinny person. Great place for good food. Very large menu.

There are newer reviews for Huck Finn's Catfish

Reviewed December 26, 2013

You're served slaw & hushpuppies about as quickly as you're seated. And white beans (Northerns). And the fried catfish filet plate comes with FOUR humongous filets. Loved the food, but our waiter should have suggested the two of us share a plate - we left as much as we ate. At another restaurant, the waitress immediately suggested sharing because she knew we couldn't possibly eat it all. If you want plenty of fantastic home-cooked food, you can't make a trip to Pigeon Forge without a stop here.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Great food. Good atmosphere. Great staff. I really have no complaints. Family style food. The price was great. Service was fast. Food was hot, fresh and delicious. My whole family left satisfied and happy. I have traveled to Pigeon Forge for years and have never stopped here before, but a good friend told me to go, so I did and I am glad. My new go to place in Pigeon Forge.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

We camped across the street from this restaurant about 17 years ago, and we ate here and it really made an impression. When we came to this city again this year, the one thing we looked for was this restaurant, hoping it was still in business, and would we recognize it? Well to our surprise, it was still in the same place, and we knew instantly that we had to eat here again. We were not disappointed. Some things never change. We love the viddles before the meal, how unique. Pickles and onions. I had the frog legs and fried green tomatoes. Both were excellent. We also had the best waiter. I told him I would mention his name, but I can't find it. I am so sorry. He was great. Very friendly, answered all of our questions, and seems to like his job.

Reviewed December 25, 2013 via mobile

My family and I ate here Christmas Eve and loved it..We all ate so much catfish..white beans with ham and cole slaw we were all about to bust. There was a man playing guitar very well..Great night..WILL DEFINATELY GO AGAIN.