“What great country food!!”

Huck Finn's Catfish
Ranked #14 of 183 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Huck Finn's Catfish Restaurant. We are a family owned & operated restaurant established in 1995, with over 50 years of restaurant experience. Located in the heart of Pigeon Forge, between traffic lights #6 & #7, we always strive to provide delicious food, reasonable prices, friendly & efficient service, in a fun & laid back atmosphere. We even have Live Music.We are famous for our ALL 'U CAN EAT CATFISH & CHICKEN DINNERS. We serve only pond-raised, grain fed, Mississippi Catfish. Catfish that is certified by the U.S. Catfish Institute. We serve over 50 tons of boneless fillets annually. We were honored to have been awarded BEST CATFISH IN EAST TENNESSEE, by Tennessee Magazine four years in a row.
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Last night in Pigeon Forge, TN. Loved the food, friendly staff, and plenty of food. Great prices. We got alligator and frog legs. I'm going back next trip. Add this to your list of places to eat.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,220)

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Our first night in town and we were tired and hungry. Saw the ad for all you can eat catfish and decided to give it a try.

The staff was super friendly. We had drinks and family-style veggies on our table in a matter of minutes. The ambience was perfect for this establishment.

The veggies were delisous. The fish was very good. Not great, but very good. We had all you can eat catfish and chicken. Our waitress checked on us frequently and never let our plates get empty.

If you're hungry then check this place out.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

My husband and I have eaten here several times and we are never disappointed. Good food, large portions and excellent, friendly service. Recommend the catfish dinners and country fried steak.

Reviewed July 15, 2013 via mobile

First time to visit Huck Finns. Was surprised of how much food that they keep fresh on the table for you. White beans cole slaw and hush puppies. Hardly had room for my entree. Had hot and spicy shrimp and mashed potatoes. They were great. The rest of the guest had the catfish which came in large portions.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I had a carry-out. I ordered 2 4 piece catfish dinners with Sweet Tea & fried green tomaotes. While I was waiting for my order, they had a singer there. He was really good. even played a gituar. It was good Southern music. I didn't have to wait all that long for my food. The gentleman brought me a big bag, which I didn't think was mine. But he said it was. we got back to our cabin & opened up all our goodies & my goodness, there was enough food for at least 2 more people. They sure give you enough food & the tea is truely Southern Sweet tea! Yum Yum. We had enough food for dinner the next night.