“Only if you're hungry!!”

Huck Finn's Catfish
Ranked #10 of 173 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Description: Welcome to Huck Finn's Catfish Restaurant. We are a family owned & operated restaurant established in 1995, with over 50 years of restaurant experience. Located in the heart of Pigeon Forge, between traffic lights #6 & #7, we always strive to provide delicious food, reasonable prices, friendly & efficient service, in a fun & laid back atmosphere. We even have Live Music.We are famous for our ALL 'U CAN EAT CATFISH & CHICKEN DINNERS. We serve only pond-raised, grain fed, Mississippi Catfish. Catfish that is certified by the U.S. Catfish Institute. We serve over 50 tons of boneless fillets annually. We were honored to have been awarded BEST CATFISH IN EAST TENNESSEE, by Tennessee Magazine four years in a row.
Columbia City, Indiana
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Only if you're hungry!!”
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We loved the gator tail and all the vittles. Vittles comes the meal and all you can eat. I have the pork chop grilled. They were juicy and full of flavor.

1 Thank ahossler

• Indonesian first
Davenport, Florida
“Great meal”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

Fish and fried chicken were both excellent. Chicken livers brought tears to my eyes-fabulous. Veggies were just like Grandma used to cook. Had enough food for lunch the next day.

Visited October 2012
Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not worth the effort!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We went on 10/21/12 for an early evening dinner(4:00). There were 17 in my party, with 10 arriving a little earlier than we did. On arrival, the 7 of us were promptly sat. We were brought 1 bowl of beans and 7 hush puppies. It took about 5 minutes until our drink order was taken by one waitress and about 5 more for another to come take the dinner order. Then after taking my families order, the waitress walked off. I had to find her due to her not taking the grandparents order. Then it appeared that it was a bother for her to do that. Service through out was terrible and wasn't worth the 15% per check for large parties. As for portion size for the price....if your not getting all you can eat, don't waste your time!

1 Thank Muckdog1974
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“This Visit More Than It Used to Be”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

We travel upstate mountains in TN every-other-year or so to visit the area and stopping at Huck Finn's is a must. I'm a native Mississippian where most of the farm-raised catfish grown in the USA comes from, and can proudly back its quality and taste as long as it is fresh-frozen at the processing plants (which I have toured) prior to delivery to food stores (e.g., Sam's - Delta Pride Catfish Filets in the freezer section) or restaurants.

Huck Finn's claims to serve only pond-raised, grain fed, Mississippi Catfish that is certified by the U.S. Catfish Institute. Based on their website, they serve 50 tons of boneless fillets annually. From many years of visiting catfish restaurants in MS, I can attest to the authenticity of Huck Finn's product source - there's just none better!

The atmosphere is extremely comfortable here, but if you were not raised in the South where growing up with home-based fish-fries (particularly catfish) were a regular big treat, you may not understand. Too bad.

This trip was exceptionally good - the best. We were seated near the kitchen doors which might have contributed to very quick service (plus, the best waitress ever!). Ordering all-you-can-eat, as usual, the waitress checked on me at exactly the time I was munching down the last hot filet of each delivery, asking if I wanted more. By the time I finished the last piece, another plate of hot filets would arrive at the table. My wife ordered four filets, and ate more of the delicious navy beans, cole slaw, hush puppies, and garnishes (onion and pickles) than I did.

If you can find a parking space in the lot behind this restaurant, don't hesitate to take it. Every time we've been here, it is packed. Just remember to ignore the folks out on the front porch trying to sell travel deals - they aren't part of the restaurant but seemingly have resided there for years, as they do at other popular eating establishments.

Adairsville, Georgia
“CAT FISH HEAVEN”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

The best catfish fillets in town ,great service. I reccommend the all you can eat catfish fillets, Great place to put the feedbag on.

Visited October 2012