“Best Wings in the area”

Blue Moose Burgers & Wings
Ranked #12 of 173 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Families with children, Kids, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Pigeon Forge's only family sports grill has been a best kept secret by the local residents for years. Blue Moose serves a variety of casual American fare from the juiciest 100% beef burgers, veggie patty options, award-winning jumbo chicken wings in 22 different flavors, all beef hotdogs, salads and ice cold beer. Blue Moose's inviting atmosphere, and 20 flat panel televisions, make it the "spot" to catch all the games!
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Best Wings in the area”
Reviewed September 30, 2010

We stopped here one day as I had read reviews on TA about the Moose and we love trying wings different places. We ordered 20 wings with two sauces, Hot and Wild Ranch. The wings were cooked perfectly and the flavor of sauces were excellent. The manager came out and asked how everything was. Food arrived quickly and our server was quick and attentive, a little quiet but still great!
My hubby is a wing snob and he said these were the best he had had in the area, maybe not the best ever but good. He wanted a tee shirt from the place so he must have liked it. Also went back one night and sat at the bar having drinks. The bartender was very friendly and gave us some information on places to go in the area.
If you like wings and a low key atmosphere this is a great place to go. Family friendly and wasn't very busy. I think they have 16 flavors of wings but are going to be adding more. They also have all you can eat wings during the day for 10 bucks. You may want to call about what days they are having that special though because the waiter said they were looking into making it only one day a week. I would definetly go back!!!

Meansville, Georgia
“If you like Wings, you will like this”
Reviewed September 25, 2010

I am not a fan of wings myself, I had a salad and onion rings. The rest of my family had wings and burgers. They were very pleased with their food. They said everything had a great flavor....which is important to people eating those wings! I would have like more to choose from....but I knew I was going to a wing/burger joint. The salad and rings were good and they had the best sweet tea in Pigeon Forge >>> which is important to a GA girl. I would go back again, everyone was nice and friendly and they also had a great young man who was singing....doing a great job. Pleasant to listen to.

winston salem
“Decent bar food. Good trivia.”
Reviewed September 20, 2010

My boyfriend and I decided to have a few beers and play some trivia on our last night of vacation. The trivia was fun and the staff was relatively friendly. The food was standard bar food. I recommend this place for a low key kind of night. However, the beer was kind of pricey.

Lansing, Illinois
“Simply the Best Wings”
Reviewed September 15, 2010

This is one of our "must stop" places whenever we come to Pigeon Forge. The atmosphere is sports-oriented and lively, but we come for the wings - they are the best around. There are so many flavors we enjoy that we always have to order a big tray of them so we can get a good variety. The service is usually good, though sometimes slow. We always see at least 1 large group when we come, so it is accommodating if you have a big party.

“Excellent food! Bad dog was crazy...”
Reviewed September 5, 2010

Excellent food! Bad dog was crazy delicious. Chipotle bbq wings yummy. Onion rings probably some of the best we have ever had. Server was Richard, fast, informative and friendly, would ask for him again.