“Italian Parmesan Wings”

Ranked #11 of 200 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Takeout
Description: Pigeon Forge's only family sports grill has been a best kept secret by the local residents for years. Blue Moose serves a variety of casual American fare from the juiciest 100% beef burgers, veggie patty options, award-winning jumbo chicken wings in 22 different flavors, all beef hotdogs, salads and ice cold beer. Blue Moose's inviting atmosphere, and 20 flat panel televisions, make it the "spot" to catch all the games!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Italian parmesan wings were amazing! There were plenty of TVs and I know they had many drinks but I was there for the wings. I highly recommend Blue Moose.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,521)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Having a great meal is good, but great service along with a great meal is even better! From the guy seating us, to the guy bringing us our meal, to the manager being so attentive! Nothing like we’ve experienced in a while! Chelsea, our server, was amazing, warm and pleasant! You have restored our faith that some places do see the importance of good customer service!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great place to chill and watch AL football (my apologies UT fans as I married into this madness). Caleb was THE BEST server EVER!!! So kind and brings on the TN charm and southern hospitality.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Blue Moose was recommended to us by a friend. The fried pickles we're good. I ordered boneless wings (mild buffalo) because medium was not an option. They were soooo mild, I doused them in Texas Pete at the table but still we're not good. The chicken was dried out and stringy. My husband ordered a burger and did not like it either. Service was not very good either. We will not recommend to others and won't return.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our first stop every trip to Pigeon Forge. We absolutely love the wings & gourmet fries. No different this time around & Eric P was an awesome waiter. Will be back ASAP!