“This time was less than perfect...” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blue Moose Burgers & Wings

Blue Moose Burgers & Wings
Ranked #11 of 170 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Pigeon Forge's only family sports grill has been a best kept secret by the local residents for years. Blue Moose serves a variety of casual American fare from the juiciest 100% beef burgers, veggie patty options, award-winning jumbo chicken wings in 22 different flavors, all beef hotdogs, salads and ice cold beer. Blue Moose's inviting atmosphere, and 20 flat panel televisions, make it the "spot" to catch all the games!
Powell, Tennessee
“This time was less than perfect...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

We've been before, as we live nearby. We have always had great food and service. Our 8/8 trip proved to be otherwise. It was about 6:00, dinner rush, and the staff we were assigned were unable to handle it. I had to flag down an employee other than our server for drinks twice. Once, the person ignored me and the manager saw it and came to ask what we needed. We spent almost 15 minutes waiting for them to run our card and cash out. Cheese fries were cold and cheese was like rubber, but it was so late by the time anyone checked on us that we just neglected to tell them. I would like to think this was atypical and we will try again! As always, the fried pickles and burgers were amazing.

• Visited August 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Blue M, General Manager at Blue Moose Burgers & Wings, responded to this review, September 2, 2014
Thanks for your feedback regarding your visit to our establishment. I want to apologize that we did not perform at our best during your visit. We are normally much better than that and we hope you will give us another opportunity to prove that. We will use your feedback to coach and develop our staff and ensure that this situation is corrected. We hope to see you again the next time you are in the area.

Marion, North Carolina
“Best Meal in a Long While”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

I highly recommend this restaurant. They have excellent fried pickles, wings, wraps, and burgers. Also you cannot visit them without trying the peanut butter pie. It is by far the best I have ever had.

We will definitely visit again next time we are in Pigeon Forge!

1 Thank SummerC89
Thanks for the awesome review regarding your most recent visit. We really appreciate you letting everyone know how wonderful your experience was. We depend on word of mouth advertising to be successful and we know it makes a difference. We hope to see you again soon! :)
Sevierville, Tennessee
“So awesomely good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2014

We came back after not eating here for a few years (not a problem with them, just so many choices in the area). Well, we will be back and soon! We are huge fans of nachos, and got theirs with chicken as a change of pace. One of the better nachos that we have had in a LONG time! I'm making myself hungry just thinking about it! Hubby got a burger with onion rings on it (can't remember the name) along with a side of fries. I got the Philly Cheesesteak and substituted onion rings. Now, I'm originally from PA, so I know my cheesesteaks. This one easily rivaled the ones I ate growing up, and those onion rings were the BEST I have had in a long while! I do not like breaded rings, and they had crispy battered ones that are to DIE for! I'm sitting here now wondering how soon I can convince my husband to head back...

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Deneen1967
Missouri
“Best yet this trip!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2014 via mobile

Our vacation is not over, but I think it's unlikely we will find a restaurant we will enjoy more. Prompt service at 1:00 on a summer Saturday. Very sweet server. The kids loved their dishes and my husband and I shared the best barbecue nachos ever! He was eyeing the nightly beer specials, so I think we might stop in once more this week, maybe in the evening where we can enjoy the patio. I can't imagine passing up those nachos to try something else - but the burgers and wings sounded good.

1 Thank luvourtwo
Sevierville, Tennessee
“great hang out spot”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2014

We tried this place for the first time and definitely will be back, especially since we are local. First, we were greeted in a very friendly manner by our waitress Montana. Her casual attitude fits this restaurant. She was very funny. Being she is fairly new, some things she wasn't sure of at the bar, but she did not hesitate to seek out the information. We had fried pickles, burgers and wings. We especially like the variety of flavors to choose from for the wings and that they are fried (not baked). It seems like a great place to hang out to watch a game or two. Prices are great.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thanks for the awesome review regarding your most recent visit. We really appreciate you letting everyone know how wonderful Montana was. We depend on word of mouth advertising to be successful and we know it makes a difference. We hope to see you again soon! :)