“A Gem in the Smokies”

Ranked #11 of 180 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet, Takeout
Description: Pigeon Forge's only family sports grill has been a best kept secret by the local residents for years. Blue Moose serves a variety of casual American fare from the juiciest 100% beef burgers, veggie patty options, award-winning jumbo chicken wings in 22 different flavors, all beef hotdogs, salads and ice cold beer. Blue Moose's inviting atmosphere, and 20 flat panel televisions, make it the "spot" to catch all the games!
Reviewed March 30, 2014

This is a place we usually visit every trip to Pigeon Forge. We tried it several years ago and have returned many times. The food is always very good as well as the service. The burgers and desserts are awesome. Try it and I believe you will be glad you did. The prices are very reasonable especially for the quality and quantity of the food you receive,

Reviewed March 29, 2014

Our server was very nice and we enjoyed our meal. The prices were reasonable. My only complaint: the sink in the ladies room was torn from the wall. So, I had to wash my hands in the men's room.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

My wife and I ate here for dinner during our trip to Dollywood's Smoky Mountain Christmas. We were sat right away on a very busy night. It toke a couple minutes for us to be greeted by our server but she was busy. Other servers were just talking with on another. Great selection of beers and cocktails and drink specials. We ordered wings and they were pretty good. I had a bacon cheeseburger and my wife had the pulled pork sandwich. Both were very good. Our server did well but it was irritating to hear 2 other servers talking to what seemed to be other family and friends at the booth behind us during our whole dining experience. Besides that I would recommend.

Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Good choice if you're in the mood for burgers and onion rings for sure! I had a bacon cheeseburger (Called the Shakin' Bacon burger, I believe) which was absolutely perfect for what I wanted. The onion rings are awesome as well.

My hubby got the signature mild wings but they were only okay. A little tough on the outside and kind of fatty inside. Good flavor though.

Overall, if you're craving classic American food like I was, you won't be disappointed here.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Food was average. We ordered mozzarella sticks, pickle chips, and the nachos with fajita chicken. Got nachos and 2 orders of pickles--had to send one back and wait another 5-10 minutes to get the mozzarella sticks. Waitress did not apologize but said 'they sound alike.' Sauce was spilled on pickle chips, nachos had a teaspoon of guacamole and sour cream on them. Waitress, Tesha, complained she had been there 'all day.'