“Best in town!”

Ranked #11 of 184 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Takeout
Description: Pigeon Forge's only family sports grill has been a best kept secret by the local residents for years. Blue Moose serves a variety of casual American fare from the juiciest 100% beef burgers, veggie patty options, award-winning jumbo chicken wings in 22 different flavors, all beef hotdogs, salads and ice cold beer. Blue Moose's inviting atmosphere, and 20 flat panel televisions, make it the "spot" to catch all the games!
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

We love this place! Wonderful wings, We make this a must stop when We are in town. We first are here on our honeymoon and have craved it since.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,119)

Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Had a table with ages ranging from 7 to 83. Something for everyone. Wings for the table to start. Outstanding. Everyone got something different, all enjoyed. Menu is diverse. You could eat there every day of your stay and get something different. Try the junkyard burger and bring a big apatite.

1  Thank Wally S
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Want a great meal, off the highly congested main drag and top notch service?, try the Blue Moose. Had the best time here while we stayed in Pigeon Forge. The wings are absolutely the best I have had in a very long time and the flavors are made from scratch. The pineapple habenero and the atomic wings are the best spicy wings around! We were lucky enough to be served by Lizette and Ali, the two most fun and friendly people you would ever want to meet! Their service made us go back the next night also! We cant wait to go back to Pigeon Forge so we can visit our new friends again! Will have to tell my friends about this often missed little gem of a pub!

Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

Was here during Thanksgiving week, got there early. Friendly staff a bit loud but that's OK its a sports bar. Will go there again because of the great food

Reviewed December 13, 2013

So tonight our server, Bethany, was absolutely amazing! I took my older brother out and she went out of her way to keep everything perfect. She is really personable, sweet, and genuine! I know both my brother and I will be back. You just cant beat this service. The food was delicious as well.... I highly recommend the gourmet cheese fries!!!!