Mountain Melodies Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Clarion Inn Dollywood Area(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$120
Ramada Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$76
Best Western Plaza Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$117
$100
$75
$64
The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$130
$114
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
  • Breakfast included
Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$135
Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$89
$259
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 10, 2013

When I called to book the room the desk lady was so nice and helpful. When we got there I noticed the lobby was a little old and drabby. I noticed the walls in the hallways looked scuffed up and just dirty. Then we went to our room, it had an odor to it and it was run down. I didn't want to take my shoes off in the room. I walked around in my flip flops. We paid $117 for this room for 1 night. The next night we went to a different hotel and it was sooo much nicer and it was CHEAPER. Could not believe it. Also, I was a little taken back when I seen one of the desk ladies going down the hall barefooted with a spray bottle in her hand to, I assume, go clean something up. It was just a little strange to me. We booked this last minute, so if you have the time to look I would say keep looking....wowzers...

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank K R
Reviewed June 30, 2013

this was my second time staying here,and this was the first time i had issues sleeping on the hard bed,but was very clean,and peaceful.i love the balcony.its nothing fancy,but it was fine for $69....when its gets over $100 its way to much!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Jerry M
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We thought we would take a chance on staying at a property where we had never stayed before. I looked at the room package and it had everything that we wanted even though the price was high, i decided to take a chance. Well the first mistake was not booking the hotel from tripadvisor. The room wasn't clean. Carpet was dirty, jacuzzi tub was dirty, remote control didn't work, the fire alarm mount was on the wall but the fire alarm was missing. The room was nothing like the picture and was missing some of the things that the room was supposed to have. When we questioned the staff about it we were told that those things were in another room package even though it was clearly spelled out on our travel documents. The elevator was possessed and opened and closed when it wanted to. The two or three times we were at the front desk there were other guest there with similar complaints. Even at check out, i couldn't get the agent at the desk to print me out a zero balance receipt of our stay because two of the staff members couldn't work the computer. If I had read the reviews here I would have never booked this property. Lesson learned!

Room Tip: Always check out the reviews here @ tripadvisor and you will never go wrong!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chozen1woo
Reviewed March 13, 2013

My husband & I recently stayed here for a weekend getaway, big mistake! Our first rooms lights didn't work. We decided to upgrade to a jacquzzi suite, thinking surely it would be nicer.. Wrong again! The jacquzzi had a spider & the previous persons hair still in it, it hadn't been cleaned. Our tv only worked half the time we were there, beds were hard, hardley any light in the room..you could barley see, hallways smelt awful. Overall, it was a bad experience. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed December 28, 2012 via mobile

We got to the hotel at 2am on a Friday morning, check in was easy and the front desk person was very helpful and gave us maps and coupons for the area!! room was a loft room, which the kids loved!! Gas fireplace, balcony and a small kitchen sink by refrigerator which came in handy!! Room was very very clean!! It was less than $100 to stay there! Since we came in so late, they let us check out at noon instead of 11:00 with no extra charge! Such nice people! We were so impressed, we wanted to cancel our cabin rental and stay here for the rest of our trip! I would defiantly recommend staying here! I  mountain melodies inn!!

• Stayed: December 2012