“Really happy that we did it” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Byron, Georgia
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 46 helpful votes
“Really happy that we did it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

We dealt with people that loved what they were doing and in return it put smiles on our faces. Our children rated this activity as number one out of everything we have done while in Pigeon Forge. They will remember it for the longest time! Tip: expect to get very hot

New Windsor, Illinois, United States
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Teens Love It!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Teens loved this from beginning to end. It was Plan B for us due to the rainy weather but they enjoyed themselves. Costs a pretty penny for the amount of time they participate but like I said they loved it! The staff was very friendly.

Franklin, Tennessee
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“My son came out with lesions on his wrists”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

The suit they provided my son was so tattered that he could not secure the Velcro on his wrists. The pant leg hems were also tattered to the point that my son was stepping on the pieces. When we told the attendant, he said it didn't matter. However, once they turned on the wind machine, the suit was flapping around so much that it broke the skin on his wrists until they were bleeding. He could not even finish the flight. They did not even have bandages readily available and had to search for some. We spoke with another attendant about the tattered suit and his response was, that is what happens when it is exposed to that strong wind. As expected, they make you sign a waiver in case of accidents or injuries before you start. This is customary, but I find the owners are negligent when they do not assure their suits and equipment are in good shape and safe. With the price you pay for this attraction, they should be retiring the tattered suits. We will definitely not return and do not recommend this attraction.

7 Thank LadyDee24
Columbus, Ohio
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“A must do for teens!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

My son wasn't really into the family vacation idea this summer. I handed him a brochure of things to do around Gatlinburg and left him to read. One thing that he immediately was excited about (and made him want to go to TN!) was indoor skydiving.

I am usually value conscious and would not normally consider paying $30+ for 3 minutes of an activity. However, if that's what it would take to get our family vacation off to a good start, so be it.

My son loved Flyaway so much, I volunteered to take him back the next day to do it again! The 2nd trip is around $22, so a better value.

Be prepared for it to be hot & loud....but what a small price to pay for the sensation of flying.

Visited June 2013
Ankeny, Iowa
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 104 helpful votes
“Absolutely Awesome Experience - Great for teenagers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

We had an absolutely wonderful experience as first time indoor skydiving participants. I took part along with my three teenage children. We all had a blast, and my two sons were naturals and got the hang of it quickly. I did not do as well, but it was a great experience to do this with my kids.

If you have a group of 3 or more, I would highly recommend paying the $155 to get a five minute private session for your group. You get 15 minutes to split up among up to 5 participants for that price, and you get the DVD thrown in ($16 charge otherwise).

Our instructor Mark was great. I can't say we were all the best students, but he was patient with us all trying to help us do better each time. Good clean family fun that you don't want to miss while staying in Pigeon Forge.

Visited June 2013