“My kids wanted to do again.”

Flyaway Indoor Skydiving
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Flyaway is a vertical wind tunnel where you can test your skills in the sport of bodyflight. After a quick class, one of our instructors will help you leave the ground and learn how to fly! This may be your once in a lifetime "bucket list" experience or you can purchase packages of flight time and learn to fly like a pro. Flyaway can accomodate all ages and experience levels.
beaumont, MS
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“My kids wanted to do again.”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My kids enjoyed this and wanted to do it again the next day. The staff down stairs was average, but the experience itself was great for them.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank jenjo1

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Loved it. This is one of the most exiting to do. Highly recommend. It's on the main road easy to access. Staff is very good and polite

1 Thank Gupta007
Zanesville, Ohio
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 188 helpful votes
“Great for the kids”
Reviewed December 4, 2012

While researching fun things to do in Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg I came across this place on trip advisor. It was on our list of possible things to do. I printed off a coupon from their website. We are so glad we tried it! I have a 10 year old son and a 13 year old daughter. They were nervous at first, but after suiting up and putting on the jumpsuits, goggles and helmets they were already having fun. It was easy as parents to help our kids suit up and get pictures without flying ourselves. (We watched the safety video with them in the class beforehand also.) Once they went inside the area to fly, my husband and I went to the viewing area with lots of windows to videotape and get pictures. I felt they had enough time flying and the instructor was extremely kind and helpful. Overall it took about an hour to sign up, go through the video, sign waivers, get them dressed and fly. My kids really enjoyed doing some so "different." Oh, if you have long hair make sure you put a ponytail in. My daughter didn't and her hair was a rat's nest afterwards! Also wear tennis shoes.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank teachermama1
Gatlinburg
59 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“nice”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Fun place you can skydive indoors no need to jump out of a perfectly good plane come here for fun its great

Visited August 2012
Shipshewana, Indiana
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“baby its cold outside”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

awsome idea for indoor fun. When you want to burn up a little more energy than christmas shopping. lot of inside shows and places to eat, but his was a great idea.

Visited November 2012