“Calzone fantastic, pizza average”
Review of Mellow Mushroom

Mellow Mushroom
Ranked #25 of 179 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers was founded in 1974 in Atlanta, Georgia.For 41 years, Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers has been serving up fresh, stone-baked pizzas to order in an eclectic, art-filled, and family-friendly environment. Our menu showcases natural flavors and the freshest of ingredients in a creative menu assortment of pizzas, hoagies, salads, calzones, appetizers and vegetarian and vegan options. Gluten free crust and a kids menu are also available. Mellow Mushroom is more than just awesome pizza and craft beer; it is a state of mind.
Reviewed July 8, 2014

We thought the pizza toppings tasted freezerburned. My son got a calzone with bacon and it was awesome--the bread and the cheese. Service was timely. The tea was very, very sweet.

There are newer reviews for Mellow Mushroom

Reviewed July 8, 2014

It is not easy eating vegan in TN! Thank goodness for Mellow Mushroom. Good service, good food, great location.

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

I has heard a lot of praise from friends. It was warranted. The pizza is fantastic. It is a little pricy but the food and service are top notch.

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We had a good pizza one night and delivery to our hotel was super fast. On second visit we had a calzone and it was very good. The Service was very good. Very enjoyable evening both times.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

I have never seen so many different types of pizza on a menu before, and even more surprising is that they all looked really good. Our medium sized pizza was more than enough for the two of us so we ended up skipping desert. If I lived near one of these restaurants, I'd have to come back every week to try something else with a mid-week visit to repeat my favorites. I was surprised to find the prices weren't nearly as high as many pizza places I've visited. There were also sandwiches and salads on the menu, but I didn't pay much attention to them since I wanted pizza. There's even a light at the road just north of the restaurant that gives you access to the parking lot in the back. Décor is almost psychedelic, but not enough to be a problem.