“Good Dinner”

Ranked #25 of 179 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers was founded in 1974 in Atlanta, Georgia.For 41 years, Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers has been serving up fresh, stone-baked pizzas to order in an eclectic, art-filled, and family-friendly environment. Our menu showcases natural flavors and the freshest of ingredients in a creative menu assortment of pizzas, hoagies, salads, calzones, appetizers and vegetarian and vegan options. Gluten free crust and a kids menu are also available. Mellow Mushroom is more than just awesome pizza and craft beer; it is a state of mind.
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

We had a good pizza one night and delivery to our hotel was super fast. On second visit we had a calzone and it was very good. The Service was very good. Very enjoyable evening both times.

There are newer reviews for Mellow Mushroom

Reviewed July 7, 2014

I have never seen so many different types of pizza on a menu before, and even more surprising is that they all looked really good. Our medium sized pizza was more than enough for the two of us so we ended up skipping desert. If I lived near one of these restaurants, I'd have to come back every week to try something else with a mid-week visit to repeat my favorites. I was surprised to find the prices weren't nearly as high as many pizza places I've visited. There were also sandwiches and salads on the menu, but I didn't pay much attention to them since I wanted pizza. There's even a light at the road just north of the restaurant that gives you access to the parking lot in the back. Décor is almost psychedelic, but not enough to be a problem.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

We ate here during vacation and it was pretty good. The pizza is tasty but it is over priced. Also, the game room is really small. They did play bingo while we were there and that was fun. I think I would eat here again but if something better came along I wouldn't mind passing it up either.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

My daughter and I split a small mighty meat pizza and it was plenty for two of us! We both enjoyed the smokey flavor of the meats and the light crisp crust. My husband had one of the sub sandwiches that had chicken mole. It had a great flavor as well. Prices were average, not too much, but not dirt cheap either. Overall a good experience and we would go back.

Reviewed July 6, 2014 via mobile

This was a great family dinner. Everyone enjoyed it. Servers were excellent. Good was awesome! I will be back very soon!