“Good Lunch!!”

Ranked #28 of 180 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers was founded in 1974 in Atlanta, Georgia.For 41 years, Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers has been serving up fresh, stone-baked pizzas to order in an eclectic, art-filled, and family-friendly environment. Our menu showcases natural flavors and the freshest of ingredients in a creative menu assortment of pizzas, hoagies, salads, calzones, appetizers and vegetarian and vegan options. Gluten free crust and a kids menu are also available. Mellow Mushroom is more than just awesome pizza and craft beer; it is a state of mind.
Reviewed June 27, 2014

We stopped in for lunch and everything was great! My daughter has to have gluten free pizza and this is the place to get it. If others have it they are not advertised! My wife and I had the lunch deal (slice of pizza, salad and a drink) and it was plenty of food and was great!! The service was good and the waiter kept our drinks full. Would go back again for sure!!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Stopped in here on vacation. My father got their meat lovers pizza and I got their 'Enlightened Spinach Salad' Seriously great! Their 'lil' salad size is huge and a great value although I would not recommend it with their Esperanza dressing because of the sweet nature of the salad. Go with their balsamic instead c: The pizza is super good as well, they're easy on the cheese though but do not lack with their toppings!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

This is not your ordinary, everyday, run of the mill pizza. The specialties that are on this menu are amazing, both the pizza and the sandwiches.

1  Thank Patricia P
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Creative choices in toppings, even on the gluten free menu. Thank you for a wonderful dinner Mellow Mushroom, our party of eight was impressed.

Reviewed June 23, 2014

I had only heard about the Mellow Mushroom recently and thought we'd give it a whirl. The prices were a little high for pizza, but MAN were they good. You can even split them so you can try a few different varieties. We had a half mushroom and half red potato and a whole jerk chicken. It was just as good as I had heard and we are looking forward to going to one back home!

2  Thank FireWoodC12