“Not worth the money”

Ranked #23 of 176 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers was founded in 1974 in Atlanta, Georgia.For 41 years, Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers has been serving up fresh, stone-baked pizzas to order in an eclectic, art-filled, and family-friendly environment. Our menu showcases natural flavors and the freshest of ingredients in a creative menu assortment of pizzas, hoagies, salads, calzones, appetizers and vegetarian and vegan options. Gluten free crust and a kids menu are also available. Mellow Mushroom is more than just awesome pizza and craft beer; it is a state of mind.
Cookeville, Tennessee
“Not worth the money”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

We were very disappointed by the service and by the price for 2 adults and 3 small children..it was 40 for 2 pizzas and 5 drinks and the pizza was so spicy we couldn't eat it. We had to ask 3 to 4 times for crayons for our children and had to wait forever for our drinks. Not a place I plan on visiting any time soon.

Southern Illinois
“Just ok..”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

Decided to stop in and try a pizza from Mellow Mushroom..Pizza was ok..Server was nice .total came to 50 dollars so doubt I will return...

Decatur, Tennessee
“The Best Pizza Chain!”
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Food and service was great! We love their house special and have leftovers from a medium pie. This location has a great atmosphere and we've returned several times.

Ames, Iowa
“Average Compared to Price”
Reviewed March 7, 2014

We ordered a medium Red Potato Skin Pie and three soft baked pretzels, which with tip, ended up costing us just over $30.

To me, that seems like an awful lot of money for what I thought was an average pizza and average pretzels. I would not eat here again because of the price. If I want to eat average pizza, I'll go to a chain pizza place and pay half as much.

“Amazing pizza!”
Reviewed March 7, 2014 via mobile

I have brought all of my friends back here to try it and so far they all have fallen in love with the place. The atmosphere is just as awesome as the pizza