“best pizza ever”

Ranked #35 of 186 Restaurants in Pigeon Forge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers was founded in 1974 in Atlanta, Georgia.For 41 years, Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers has been serving up fresh, stone-baked pizzas to order in an eclectic, art-filled, and family-friendly environment. Our menu showcases natural flavors and the freshest of ingredients in a creative menu assortment of pizzas, hoagies, salads, calzones, appetizers and vegetarian and vegan options. Gluten free crust and a kids menu are also available. Mellow Mushroom is more than just awesome pizza and craft beer; it is a state of mind.
Reviewed August 27, 2013

If you love pizza I recomend this place for u. They also have other food besides pizza too but I got a bbq chicken pizza and omg it was soooooo good. The place is neat on the inside and the staff r very friendly.I will definitely be eating here again when I go bk.:)

1  Thank mary m
Write a ReviewReviews (3,186)

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Food selection is not what we would favor. They are trying to go healthy with the kids meals but they don't give you the option to pick something else.
I wish they would bring their old menu back.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Wow what great food and service!! The BBQ chicken pizza was great! The place was really clean and looked awesome! Can't wait to go back and eat there again!

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I always make this part of my trip. It's a fun place to chill for supper. The music and relaxed atmosphere is always nice. The food is great! There is always a long line to get in but typically they can sit you in 25 minutes.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

Food quality was great. My husband I shared a calzon and salad,, My son had meatballs off the kids menu.
Servers and staff were very kind
Decor did not match music. My husband and I pondered this one. Inside decor is what I would consider hippie style 60-70's yet the music they played was all 80's