“The Best Show in Pigeon Forge!”

Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Attraction
More attraction details
Owner description: Join Dolly Parton's Stampede Dinner Attraction in Pigeon Forge, TN for a family feast and fantastic show fun for all ages. Filled with friendly North and South competition, thrilling horse riding stunts, spectacular special effects, phenomenal musical productions plus a mouth-watering four-course feast complete with a delicious dessert!
Reviewed May 7, 2017

If you are in the area, this is the show to see!!!! Go an hour early to get your tickets and watch the pre show, a wonderful group of guys who put on an awesome musical performance! You are then sent to the main arena for seating, which is where you will eat your dinner and watch the main show. The food was delicious and filling, the servers are very hard working and polite young people and the show was so much fun!!!!! Take some cash, to tip your server, buy your kids flags to wave and/or purchase pictures!

Write a ReviewReviews (9,624)
All reviews
in 231 reviews
"the wait staff"
in 111 reviews

Reviewed May 7, 2017 via mobile

The kids & Adults LoVED the show!!! THe food was amazing!!! The only thing to work out is the people moving in and out of the auditorium. It was painful and a little scary if you get claustrophobic.

The talent animal and people were outstanding.

Reviewed May 7, 2017

The Dixie Stampede is a fascinating attraction. The show itself is fantastic, it is spectacularly executed by the performers with a menagerie of adorable and/or majestic animals. The food was pretty good. My chicken was absolutely delicious, the pork was kind of dry, but the soup, corn, and biscuit--as well as the turnover for dessert were very, very good.

However, I paid for the premium tickets. I wouldn't recommend it. I honestly don't know what I got for the extra money I paid. I must've been seated at the very edge of the premium seating because I'm pretty sure I had a fairly average seat. That said, now that I've been there, I'm not sure there is a bad seat in the entire area.

The pre-show in the saloon was fun. I don't know why the confirmation said to arrive 90 minutes before the main show. I felt like I was sitting around and waiting a fair bit. Might've been a little more stressful if we had kids. Felt like that time was just giving them more of an opportunity to sell me stuff. Exiting after the show was also anxiety inducing as everyone is funneled into the gift shop.

Overall, I enjoyed my experience but would recommend not paying extra for premium seating and I would arrive closer to one hour in advance rather than 1.5 hours in advance of the main show.

1  Thank eightwednesday
Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

Took in the Dixie Stampede again and it never gets old. Great time and fun, extremely entertainment and patriotic with a flare of giving God some praise for His goodness...this is a must visit in Pigeon Forge

1  Thank Jim R