“Dixie Stampede was Wonderful!”

Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Join Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Dinner Attraction in Pigeon Forge, TN for a family feast and fantastic show fun for all ages. Filled with friendly North and South competition, thrilling horse riding stunts, spectacular special effects, phenomenal musical productions plus a mouth-watering four-course feast complete with a delicious dessert!
Mt. Olivet
“Dixie Stampede was Wonderful!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013

Our friends invited us along to Pigeon Forge and so we decided to see the Dixie Stampede show. We all had a wonderful time...we saw the Christmas show, it was beautiful and amazing. The food was great and the service was fantastic. We also received wonderful pictures from our visit there. I would highly recommend going if you are vacationing there.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

NC
44 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Wonderful Christmas show!”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This was our first time, at the Christmas show. The show was beautifully presented! Our whole family enjoyed the show,10 of us all ages ... they had something for everyone. I also thought the snow was a nice effect! Food was great...lots of it. It seemed to just keep coming! They do offer doggie bags. Waiters did a great job keeping food coming and all seemed friendly. The kids liked the boot cups. The person with the tip, to watch the pre-show upstairs, thank you...nice to know. It was very crowded downstairs, we where able to keep our group together and get seated very fast. Buy tickets early...every seat was full! Great way to get into the Christmas spirit!

Russellville, Alabama, United States
“Very Entertaining”
Reviewed November 9, 2013

First time to see a dinner show. The food was good and show exciting. Never a dull moment. Will see it again. Pre-show was good too. Helped keep the wait from seeming so long.

Visited October 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Bloomington, Indiana
“Awesome”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

My husband and I were down for our honeymoon and got to go and see the Christmas show and it was a really neat show. The food was really good and it was a lot of fun getting to eat with your hands. It is a little expensive but I think it was worth it I had the time of my life. We can't wait to come back this summer and see the regular show they have!

Los Angeles, California, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“So so show, OK dinner”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Having seen many shows in Las Vegas, Los Angeles, and New York, this small dinner show in Pigeon Forge Tennessee was not any close to the quality of those shows, but it was fine for the audience it was intended for.

The performers were professional and the waiters were friendly and very proficient at their jobs. They worked very hard to serve all the people and deserved a large tip.

The food was ample, I couldn't finish it all. An entire roasted chicken, half a baked potatoe, a pork loin chop, corn on the cob, biscuit, soup and dessert. The food was good and hot, no complaints there. The unique part was that there were no utensils. You ate with your fingers! I had no problem with that, that's how I usually eat my chicken anyway, but some people may not like it.

If you go, and you've seen other urban-produced productions, don't expect that level of glitz and polish, and you should have a good time.