“Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show”

Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Join Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Dinner Attraction in Pigeon Forge, TN for a family feast and fantastic show fun for all ages. Filled with friendly North and South competition, thrilling horse riding stunts, spectacular special effects, phenomenal musical productions plus a mouth-watering four-course feast complete with a delicious dessert!
Birmingham, Alabama
“Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show”
Reviewed October 16, 2013

My husband and I visited Pigeon Forge for the first time. Awesome!! Dixie Stampede's dinner and a show was a great experience and enjoyment!!

Visited October 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Marion
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Very enjoyable ”
Reviewed October 15, 2013 via mobile

This was a first time visit for me and my husband. We both enjoyed the meal and the show very much. We didn't pay the extra for preferred seating, but our seats were great. I would prefer not to have to eat everything with my fingers, but that is really my only complaint. We will go again.

Lufkin, Texas
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Live entertainment and a great meal to boot!”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Your entry fee includes a photo taken before you enter the theater, a great meal without using any utensils and the entertainment was wonderful. A great place with a family atmosphere. I would go back anytime! Everyone should try it at least once during your many visits.

Visited November 2012
Walnut, Mississippi
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great Dinner and Show”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

Food was great and we loved the show " North vs South "...There was singing and dancing and rodeo show all combined into one great show that the whole family will enjoy...You just sit back, watch the show, and enjoy the good food all at the same time...I would recommend this attraction...

Visited May 2013
Richmond, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Good show, average food”
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The Dixie Stampede is fun if you're looking for an entertaining show and something to eat. Don't expect anything fancy, but you'll have a good time watching live animals and performers while eating dinner. The soup was tasty, the chicken had a great flavor, but was a little dry in the breasts, the pork loin was just ok (I only ate one bite), the corn was good, the potato was dry and definitely needed butter or sour cream (I only ate half), and the apple turnover was really good. Half of the performance is just watching the servers do their job - it's outstanding, to the say the least. Without a doubt, look for a coupon code online and call to make your reservations. Don't book tickets online because you'll be charged service fees. Fun for a night out with the family.

Visited October 2013