“My review.”

Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Join Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Dinner Attraction in Pigeon Forge, TN for a family feast and fantastic show fun for all ages. Filled with friendly North and South competition, thrilling horse riding stunts, spectacular special effects, phenomenal musical productions plus a mouth-watering four-course feast complete with a delicious dessert!
“My review.”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Enjoyed everything. Just one major problem. I have a child in a wheelchair. She has to have assistance to the bathroom. The handicap stall is way!!! To small the sink was up way to high for her to wash her hands. Hands down on that!!!! Was awful. Strangers even commented about it. She should be able to have assistant and be able to do a complete 360 degree turn in the stall. Until I knew this was corrected I would not come back or recommend this place at all

Gatlinburg, Tennessee
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Dixie Stampede”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

It was good, geared a little more to kids I would say but, it was a very good show. The food was excellent, and the service was
great.

Visited July 2013
bluefield, virginia
“awesome”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

been to pigeon forge many times, but this was my first time at dixie stampede. it was far greater than what i anticipated. the shows, including the preliminary show was wonderful. the meal was very good and the picture they take of each party was certainly a plus. enjoyed wandering around the gift shop also. i would recommend for all ages.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Alamo, Tennessee
“Third Time: A Charm”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This was the third time my husband and I attended Dixie Stampede; we enjoyed it as we always have. It is one of the highlights of our vacation to the mountains. The people are so cordial and helpful. I have to be in the handicapp seating, and the workers are very polite in telling me about elevators, restrooms, etc. to benefit us and to give us an advantage. The meal was delicious as always. The entertainment was wonderful. I find myself watching the entertainment and forgetting to eat. The photographers are courteous and patient. The pictures turn out good quality, and I like having them.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Grand Ronde, Oregon
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Fun Show and Casual Eating”
Reviewed September 18, 2013

It's really hard to eat and applaud the show, but it was fun trying. The meal is served without utensils - strictly finger food. You get a whole chicken (Cornish game hen size), soup, biscuit, corn on the cob, potato, a drink, and dessert. It was all pretty good, just kind of messy.

The show was fun and appropriate for all age groups. The horse riders were really good. We had a great time!