“Fun time for all”

Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Join Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Dinner Attraction in Pigeon Forge, TN for a family feast and fantastic show fun for all ages. Filled with friendly North and South competition, thrilling horse riding stunts, spectacular special effects, phenomenal musical productions plus a mouth-watering four-course feast complete with a delicious dessert!
Frankenmuth, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Fun time for all”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Whenever we visit Gatlinburg, we always go to the Dixie Stampede. My son and his girlfriend went with us this year and they had never experienced it. They loved it. The food is very tasty, especially the chicken, the server was super nice and joked around with us & the show itself was beautiful with colorful costumes and a very energetic cast. The pre-show band was amazing, especially the banjo player. I would recommend this to all, old and young. I'll be back!

1 Thank Lori G

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Weekend getaway!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

From age 4 to 75 we all enjoyed. The orange drinks with popcorn and peanuts was a great start. The music entertainment is always great. And when you get in the stadium, it is very organized and our waitress was excellent and paid close attention to all our needs. The food, especially the soup was fresh and hot and enjoyed by all. I can't forget the show...my kids really loved the show and I keep having to remind them to eat! (They can tune out anything) lol. The cast is always very friendly. We got to bring home some great pictures and some souvenirs too.

Visited August 2013
“Awesome well worth the money”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

My kids loved this show can't wait to go back. Great show food was awesome and service was perfect. Was there with a large party and they helped us with the reservations

McArthur, Ohio, United States
“Dixie Stampede”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

My family really enjoyed this event. It is really something you have to see to understand all the excitement it brings. Enjoyable for all ages and the food - amazing. Thank you for a great evening. Money well spent on this vacation.

Visited June 2013

Saint Simons Island, Georgia, United States
“If you go to Tennessee you have to go to Dixie Stampede!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

This was a hectic trip for me, however it was like going to a different planet far away from all the chaos. This show evoked so many emotions. Absolutely beautiful and exciting. The food was excellent. The service excellent. The show super excellent! I highly recommend this experience to anyone going on vacation in Tennessee. Thank you for what you guys do.

Visited July 2013