“Fun for the whole family!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show

Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Join Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Dinner Attraction in Pigeon Forge, TN for a family feast and fantastic show fun for all ages. Filled with friendly North and South competition, thrilling horse riding stunts, spectacular special effects, phenomenal musical productions plus a mouth-watering four-course feast complete with a delicious dessert!
Fairhope, Alabama
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Fun for the whole family!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

Always a great time at the Stampede. Great people, great meal, great entertainment! We go here every time we are in the Smokies!!

Visited August 2012

Paducah, Kentucky
58 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 80 helpful votes
“Food and Fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

We enjoyed the over all experience. Food was just ok. The horses were beautiful. I don't think it will be something we do each time we go to Tennessee.

Visited April 2013
Clyde, Ohio
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great times with the family”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

We had a good time and good food! My family loved this dinner show. We had lots of food,even though you have to eat it with your hand its was still great!

Rochester
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Enjoyable show.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Good food. The pre show is a bit expensive, and a good warm up. Show was enjoyable. Food was plenty. Worth the money.

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Excellent show and food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2013

Even though I had read excellent reviews for this dinner and show before we went, I was still wondering if it would be cheesy. Afterward, I thought that it may have been cheesy, but we had such a fun time I didn't care! My kids, ages 8,10 and 12 and husband and I thought the food was really good. (My 10-year-old yelled out during dinner "I'm in love with this chicken!") The horseriding was phenomenal, the food service fast and parts of the show were even funny. I would definitely recommend.