“Great food!”

Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Join Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Dinner Attraction in Pigeon Forge, TN for a family feast and fantastic show fun for all ages. Filled with friendly North and South competition, thrilling horse riding stunts, spectacular special effects, phenomenal musical productions plus a mouth-watering four-course feast complete with a delicious dessert!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food!”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I love the food during the dinner show. It is good that they change out the show so that it keeps people coming back. It is a beautiful building.

Visited October 2012

Gatlinburg
4 attraction reviews
“Fun Show”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Food was delicious. My favorite food is the soup and biscuit. The show is very entertaining with lots of audience interaction throughout the show. Highly recommend the show and dinner.

Visited May 2013
Birmingham, Alabama
37 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“Awesome place to bring family”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have been to this show several times and I love it each time. I adore the soup they serve and I wish I was asked to participate in some things! The pre-show is great. Their Christmas show is wonderful. I know there are lots of other dinner shows in the area, but I really have no desire to go anywhere but here.

Visited June 2012
Lawrenceburg, Tennessee
“Great place to take a family”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

We loved the food and show . Was so much family fun.....We will return.. We plan on going again in June of 2013. Can't wait. This is a great way to keep kids still for a few hrs. They were very quiet the whole time. Loved the horses and entertainment so much fun.

Visited June 2012
Monticello, Kentucky
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Second Trip”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

This was my second time to Dixie Stampede. The first time was to the Christmas show in 2012, which was my favorite. On this trip there was 13 of us ages 2-60. Everyone enjoyed it. Most of them had never been before. The preshow is worth arriving early for. It is none stop singing and comedy. Worth seeing at least once.

Visited May 2013