“Entertaining!”

Dixie Stampede Dinner & Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Join Dolly Parton's Dixie Stampede Dinner Attraction in Pigeon Forge, TN for a family feast and fantastic show fun for all ages. Filled with friendly North and South competition, thrilling horse riding stunts, spectacular special effects, phenomenal musical productions plus a mouth-watering four-course feast complete with a delicious dessert!
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Loved the show!! Very entertaining throughout- including the preshow. Here are some things I wish I would have known before-hand though:
1) They advertise as serving popcorn/peanuts during the preshow, but these are actually available for purchase only. I thought that with the high price for the show these should definitely be included. They are charging movie theater prices too. Lame.
2) They are going to slam down an entire baked chicken on each of your plates. This terrified my little niece. They have vegetarian options available if your child is a picky eater, but you have to arrange ahead of time. Also I think I overhead someone saying it is possible to get a ticket for the show that doesn't include the meal. This would be the best option I think. The meal is not that great.
3) Every seat in the arena is a good seat with a good view. No need to pay extra for "premium seating". This must be a ploy to make more money- and they don't let you use coupons on the fake premium seats.

2  Thank Andrea_says

Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Show was amazing and food was good!!! Only thing I don't recommend is the tea it's terrible other than that all good!!!!

Reviewed July 22, 2012

It was our first time going to the show even though we had been to the area several times. The food was great, and kept everyone with us interested!

Reviewed July 21, 2012

Just about everything about the Dixie Stampede was awesome!

Our waitress, Paula, could have not have been more friendly or fast! The food was plentiful & flavorful! There are no utensils so it's a hands on experience! Soup, 2 meats, potato wedge, corn on the cob & a warm turnover for dessert..all wonderful!

The show itself was amazing! We aaahed over the stunts, laughed at the comedy & teared up at the finale.. it was truly a 1st class act.

We sprung for the priority seating and it was awesome sitting front row to the action!

The only thing I wouldn't recommend is pre show. The band was ok but it wasn't anything extraordinary. It was really just a time killer where you could also purchase a souvenir boot cup with a drink, peanuts & popcorn.

Total cost per ticket was $55 that included priority seating, 1 souvenir cup ($4), dinner/show & taxes with our $3 off coupon.

If there's one splurge you want to get the most for your money .. this is it!

Reviewed July 20, 2012

great food,great entertainment, for whole family,was the most fun out of everthing we done in piegon forge by far!

1  Thank brenda n