“Enjoyed our stay!”

Econo Lodge Riverside
Ranked #18 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed October 23, 2008

Very Nice Motel! Our room was clean and comfortable! Check-in and check-out was hassle free. The breakfast was too crowded so we went out for breakfast. Our only complaint was the indoor pool was chilly! We definately plan on staying here again!

• Stayed: October 2008
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Write a ReviewReviews (1,336)

Reviewed October 8, 2008

I was a little skeptical after reading some of the reviews on here. My husband and I stayed here for the week of Sept. 15-19. We had a riverside kings sized bed room. Very clean and comfortabale. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. I don't think I could be more satisfied (okay well breakfast could have been a little better) but hey for the price I can't complain it was clean, comfortable, spacious, and like I said everyone was very friendly and it was in a great location. I would definetly stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2008

This was my third stay at the Econo Lodge Riverside and it was a good stay again. The rooms are clean and the hotel is well maintained. The breakfast was always ok, but this time it was worse. There was not much selection and what they did have was not good. My biggest complaint is not with the hotel but with the other guests. There are signs in the pool area no jumping and no diving, so it amazes me that parents sit there and watch their kids break these rules and do nothing about it. It is very inconsiderate to the people who want to relax and enjoy the pool without getting splashed in the face every 30 seconds.

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 7, 2008

Several years ago, we made our first overnight trip to Pigeon Forge. We booked in a hotel that was not as nice as advertised. On our next trip, we we more careful and found the EconoLodge Riverside.

We ONLY stay there now. The rooms are always clean and comfortable, the breakfast is top-notch and the kids love feeding the ducks in the river out back.

We have no interest in staying in any other hotel in Pigeon Forge.

• Stayed: June 2006, traveled with family
1  Thank BradMac
Reviewed September 17, 2008

I liked the motel, it was nice, well run and friendly staff. Our rooms were excellent and comfortable except for the pool noise. It was outrageous for two seniors. The room had everything one could want and it all worked perfectly( EXCEPT) for the free WIFI. My room was 25 ft from the lobby where the WIFI equipment was located and I could not get even a hint of a signal at any time of the day or night. I needed to use the computer for business, but could not get online even at 4:30 A.M.. I called the lobby and complained and they had no answers, except bring your computer to the lobby and we are sure you can get online. I did this, only they did not have any wall receptacles to plug my power unit into. Can you believe they have no power receptacles in the lobby. She just said I am sorry and that was that for the week. They are grossly misrepresenting their WIFI availability. This is not unusual for tourist traps to advertise things they can't deliver, but in this day and age, computer access is a must. I will not return for just this one reason.

• Stayed: September 2008
1  Thank Buckeye736
Reviewed July 6, 2008

Very clean, convenient, friendly, and reasonably priced. We were very pleased.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 18, 2008

Nice hotel in good location. Clean. We were in a king suite and have two small children. Asked for a cot for one child and they don't have any. Had to stay up really late or get up really early to do any washing. Had only two washer and dryers and one set was broke down the whole time we were there. Pool is too small for the size of the hotel. We never had an oppurtunity to swim as the pool was always full. If at all possible i recommend not letting housekeeping come in to clean. My little girls teddy bear was left in the bed and when we got back that evening it was gone. We spent 4 nites there and the teddy bear went missing the first day. It never showed back up. We reported it but the people at the front desk didn't show any concern. I asked housekeeping people myself and they acted like they couldn't speak English. We filed a missing report the day we checked out and still have not heard a thing. I know it was just a teddy bear but it was very sentimental to my little girl.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled with family