$55
$51
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

Ramada by Wyndham Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$71
$64
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

Clarion Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$82
$68
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$113
$109
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$95
$85
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$71
$69
EconoLodge
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$76
$69
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$125
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$149
$79
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $115/night.

All reviewscontinental breakfastroom was cleanrecommend this hotelking bedmountainsdriveway
Reviewed September 10, 2016 via mobile

We always stay here when we come down for a weekend. However this time upon arrival as always we go in and check bed/pillows/ etc..... Because we are terrified of the bed bug epidemic everywhere nowadays. Upon going in and checking my mother husband and I all found evidence of bed bugs, a live bug in a seam of a pillow, and a hatch shell from where one had shed it's outer shell. We immediately reported it. Be very cautious! We always have a good experience when staying . Staff were all nice and informed us that we were the first to say anything. Also said they would get someone on it asap. but please be careful and check your room!!!! Bed bugs are very hard to get rid of and easily taken home.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
2  Thank billy p
Reviewed September 10, 2016

Room was clean. Amenities were provided. Breakfast was provided, but I got there about 10 minutes before closing so most of the food was gone. Milk and juices were not available. It was too crowded so I did not take time to ask for these. Fruit would have been nice.
Check-in was a breeze. I had prepaid and everything was handled quickly and competently. Staff was exceptionally friendly.
I would stay in this hotel again.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2016

My wife and I were told to check this quaint hotel out and we are glad we did. We were given a room near the back on the first floor. Yes, it is a dated hotel but which one isn't... you get what you pay for besides this is a tourist town as many of the hotels are dated.The rates were reasonable and the service was great, we really enjoyed the breakfast. We would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SmilingBig
Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

I have stayed in about 15 hotels in the last 2 years. Most of them older, so I'm not unfamiliar with the difference in new vs. old properties. Old does not have to mean unclean, but unfortunately in this case, it did. Last minute Labor Day trip, so this hotel was the only one we could find. It was clearly very old from the outside. The lobby was reassuring... well lit, clean, homey... however, we had to wait 20 minutes for the clerk to return to the desk from wherever she was. By the time she appeared, there were 5 other parties behind me waiting to check in. She was very pleasant, efficient, and helpful. But the room was another let down. The sink fixtures were crusty, the corners of the bathroom floor were black with dirt. The beds seemed clean, but smelled stale. The AC unit looked about 30 years old and sounded like a jet taking off when it turned on. The filter (I guess that's what it was) was visible and dirty. I only expect what I pay for, and I would not have expected this low of quality for $100/night. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. I've read other poor reviews for it with management responses that don't address the actual problems, but make statements excusing the state of the hotel... when one guest said there bed linens were visibly dirty, the correct response is not to tell them it's too expensive to wash the sheets every time, or to hand them sheets to put on themselves. Or when someone said there were bugs galore, don't blame it on the proximity of the woods... I've stayed in cabins up there, literally IN the woods and they were 100× cleaner, with no pests. I try to be as forgiving as possible in my reviews, but prior responses that seem not to care for the satisfaction or inconvenience caused to the customer changed my rating from poor to terrible. Fix your problems, that will bring better reviews, which can bring more business.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

The staff are great! The building, pool, breakfast, deck and rooms are not up to the price point. They can do better IMO. I'd avoid if I had another opportunity because I know there are better deals for this price point. Booked thru priceline at last minute and have done this dozens of times and this is the first disappointment. Still had a blast in the area zipplining, driving the smokeys and whitewater rafting. Can't ruin my good time!

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family