$55
$51
Savings alert! 46% below average rates

The price you found is 46% lower than this hotel's average rate of $95/night.

Hampton Inn Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
$99
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

Ramada by Wyndham Pigeon Forge North(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$73
$64
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $85/night.

Clarion Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$78
$68
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $96/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Pigeon Forge(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$109
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $135/night.

The Inn On The River(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$95
$85
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $119/night.

Econo Lodge Riverside(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$69
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $82/night.

Country Cascades Waterpark Resort(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$149
Creekstone Inn(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$76
$69
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $88/night.

Music Road Resort Hotel(Pigeon Forge)(Great Value!)
$125
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $143/night.

All reviewscontinental breakfastroom was cleanrecommend this hotelking bedmountainsdriveway
Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

I have stayed in about 15 hotels in the last 2 years. Most of them older, so I'm not unfamiliar with the difference in new vs. old properties. Old does not have to mean unclean, but unfortunately in this case, it did. Last minute Labor Day trip, so this hotel was the only one we could find. It was clearly very old from the outside. The lobby was reassuring... well lit, clean, homey... however, we had to wait 20 minutes for the clerk to return to the desk from wherever she was. By the time she appeared, there were 5 other parties behind me waiting to check in. She was very pleasant, efficient, and helpful. But the room was another let down. The sink fixtures were crusty, the corners of the bathroom floor were black with dirt. The beds seemed clean, but smelled stale. The AC unit looked about 30 years old and sounded like a jet taking off when it turned on. The filter (I guess that's what it was) was visible and dirty. I only expect what I pay for, and I would not have expected this low of quality for $100/night. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. I've read other poor reviews for it with management responses that don't address the actual problems, but make statements excusing the state of the hotel... when one guest said there bed linens were visibly dirty, the correct response is not to tell them it's too expensive to wash the sheets every time, or to hand them sheets to put on themselves. Or when someone said there were bugs galore, don't blame it on the proximity of the woods... I've stayed in cabins up there, literally IN the woods and they were 100× cleaner, with no pests. I try to be as forgiving as possible in my reviews, but prior responses that seem not to care for the satisfaction or inconvenience caused to the customer changed my rating from poor to terrible. Fix your problems, that will bring better reviews, which can bring more business.

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with friends
2  Thank Michelle M
Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

The staff are great! The building, pool, breakfast, deck and rooms are not up to the price point. They can do better IMO. I'd avoid if I had another opportunity because I know there are better deals for this price point. Booked thru priceline at last minute and have done this dozens of times and this is the first disappointment. Still had a blast in the area zipplining, driving the smokeys and whitewater rafting. Can't ruin my good time!

Stayed: September 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed August 28, 2016 via mobile

I love this place every summer there is no other place I rather be than hotel pigeon forge. Staff is incredible, it's like I never left home. Thank you for the great hospitality always, you guys welcome me and my Jamaican friends as we were your own kids.
I strongly recommend this place to everyone who intend to visit pigeon forge TN.

Oh did I mention the view is just to die for very beautiful.

Coming from your Jamaican Kamaica

Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank KFagan
Reviewed August 24, 2016

This hotel had a very good location. Was close to all the attractions we went to and the neighboring towns as well. The hotel had continetal breakfast, outdoor pool, and a overlook terrace to view the smoky mountains. The rooms were nice and bed was comfortable. There was a fridge and microwave as well. The only problem we had was the tv remote didn't work well, we just did it the old fashion way. The staff was very helpful as well.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the pool have the best views and WiFi
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Richard B
Reviewed August 3, 2016

I had to cancel the reservation for this hotel literally 15 minutes after booking it due to a personal emergency. However, the hotel was unwilling to refund and made no exception. So much for taking care of customers and doing the right thing.

Stayed: August 2016
HotelPigeonForge, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel Pigeon Forge, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2016

I'm sorry you experienced trouble in canceling your reservation, most times we are willing to work with guests but it sounds like you made a Ethernet rez, ie: Priceline, Booking.Com, Expedia and alike. We are unable to cancel your rez through them and they are reluctant to cancel any rez. Try calling us direct next time first.