“Just okay.”
Review of Hotel Pigeon Forge

Hotel Pigeon Forge
Ranked #68 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I decided to stay somewhere different for a short weekend so because of the in-room hot tub, we gave this place a shot. It wasn't at all bad, but was not the greatest place ever. Just in between. Friendly staff, though!

• Stayed: December 2013

Reviewed July 11, 2014

Clean rooms friendly and courteous staff and their rates are amongst the best we will definitely be repeat customers the location is very nice perched on the hillside overlooking the parkway,close to several attractions including dollywood

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank walterschris
Reviewed July 10, 2014

I have to say this was the worst hotel stay I have ever had. The night guy I think his name was Andrew was very friendly and helpful always had a smile on his face and very pleasant to talk to . When we got to our room it was not to my standards. Didn't fell the room was clean enough. The shower tub was nasty and slimy, beds had hair on them, breakfast was sparing like they didn't have enough for everyone. There where collage kids running around all the time and very loud in the lobby every time we walked throw. Pool was not heated and was very cold at night time. The kids played in it but I would not even come close. I will never stay here again. The day shift guy Billy needs to learn some respect and manners. I would b ashamed to have someone like him work for me. But I guess if he is the type of people u want working for your hotel and don't expect to get many descent guest stay there. Billy please know you are very rude and need a job where you don't work face to face with people!!!!

Room Tip: Wifi hardly ever works in the rooms forget it. If you want breakfast go and try one of the many grea...
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank P S
Reviewed July 10, 2014 via mobile

I always come to pigeon forge Tennessee twice a year with my wife for vacation this trip is business and I can say this is a nice place to stay now the hill coming up in a motorcoach is fun will be going down it in a few hours staff all seem very friendly the continental breakfast could have been better good thing I bought some groceries from Walmart yesterday it all fits in the microfidge you can hear doors slam if u don't mind that it is not bad!

Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

The hotel was average. My husband has higher standards when it comes to hotels and didnt find one thing impressive. It had good reviews and was part of a vacation deal. It is an older hotel, with older ammenities. Everyone was hospitable and friendly. It had a great view of Pigeon Forge. All and all, they were full the whole weekend and we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Autumn H
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Walked in with my son to stay for a week and the desk clerk "Billy" said we have no rooms for you. The sign says vacancy and 2 cars there.He profiled us as gay and told us I know you are gentle and kind people but you can't stay here. After leaving I had my wife call there to verify that there were rooms available and they said yes, there are plenty.I am not gay, but even if I was,this is discrimination. My wife and family have stayed there many times but never knew they were prejudice.Called 2 times to talk to management but no return calls.Don't know if this is hotels policy or clerk Billys policy. Shame on You!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
5  Thank steve w
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

Front desk staff was friendly. Arrived 6/27/14 at 2:45 pm with reservations, but room wasn't ready. Left and came back later. Room not very clean. Long black hair on toilet seat and counter, orange (wet) soap residue on shower ledge. Toilet water ran continually which made it difficult to sleep. We reported it to front desk each day, but no one came to repair it. Housekeeping didn't come each day until late afternoon. Second day the continental breakfast was very sparse. They were out of most food and even napkins!

Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple