“Great place to stay!”
Review of Hotel Pigeon Forge

Hotel Pigeon Forge
Ranked #68 of 92 Hotels in Pigeon Forge
Reviewed April 13, 2013

We had the best time at this hotel. The employees were very helpful and friendly, our jacuzzi room was very nice and best of all it was affordable. The view from this hotel was spectacular, and very quiet location. We will return.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Weston N

Reviewed March 23, 2013

We slept there one night. In my bed was a black hair. There was a hole in the bedspread. The room was very small. It was very simple. The breakfast was very poor.
The town Pigeon Forge is just like a Disney world. Maybe nice with kids but for us it was realy nothing.
We never come back again.

Room Tip: Don't go there
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jacco S
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I just love this hotel. I can't say enough good things about it. When you stay there it's just like staying at home, It's a beautiful hotel and they have a beautiful staff. and beautful rooms. the hotel sets up on the hill and there's a beautiful view of the mountains. Take my word for it. You will LOVE this hotel.

Room Tip: Stay near the front desk, then when they have Gospel Singings in their Lobby, you can hear it from y...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Wonderful little hotel, clean and friendly can not say enough! Everyone is great at this hotel and the rooms are clean, breakfast is exceptional! They help with tickets to the local attractions, they are genuine people they care about you as a guest. I travel on business and this hotel is quiet so I can work as well as rest!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Dan B
Reviewed March 9, 2013

Another " Wonderful Visit " to Hotel Pigeon Forge! This Hotel and Staff is amazing. Stayed March 8th to see Eddie MIles come back to Memories and the hotel was great and the staff went over board to see that everything was prefect. My wife treated me to this trip for my B'Day and Hotel PF made it special from start til we left. Even had a " Happy B'Day sign at front desk. I have never known a hotel. other than Hotel PF to do this. I have all my family and friends from Alabama stay here and I surely would recommend this hotel to all that visits the Pigeon Forge area. If you are looking for a clean, safe family hotel you found it. Thanks Hotel Pigeon Forge. I would give you ten stars if they had that many to list.

D. Walker/Montgomery Al

Room Tip: The third Floor facing the Mountains. Wonderful view!
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mountains217
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Great place to stay. Clean, neat, rooms. We have stayed here twice. We love it. Staff is wonderful. Great value. Pool is awesome. We plan on staying here every time we visit. There have been college kids here when we stayed and the staff has made sure that we are as comfy as possible. We also like the fact that we can buy tickets to shows and attractions right in the hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Amanda H
Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Booked this one that morning and arrived that night. Don't get me wrong. The hotel is fine. If you're going to be out all day and just need a place to sleep..its good. There are no flat screen televisions, fluffy towels, plush beds, top of the line linens, or any of those amenities with an expensive hotel, but it will do in a rush.

• Stayed: February 2013